QAL Pictures

Discuss Queen's collaboration with Adam Lambert
carolb57

Re: QAL Pictures

Post by carolb57 »

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

A fun picture! (Unfortunately it doesn’t show completely (Adam & Brian) on my tablet. I hope it’s better for you...)

Young Music Fan

Post by Young Music Fan »

Photos I took of Queen + Adam Lambert in Manchester on 9th December 2017.

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

@Young Music Fan
These are really good pictures, thanks for sharing! You must have been standing really close to the stage. First row at the barrier on Brian‘s side? I had seen them a week later in Wembley Arena (and a month before in Prague and Munich). Great memories!

Young Music Fan

Post by Young Music Fan »

Nicki wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:47 am @Young Music Fan
These are really good pictures, thanks for sharing! You must have been standing really close to the stage. First row at the barrier on Brian‘s side? I had seen them a week later in Wembley Arena (and a month before in Prague and Munich). Great memories!
Behind two people but because I was smaller at the time I could squeeze a camera through the gap! It feels like with the one photo they are genuinely smiling at my camera!

Photos 1 and 6 are during the first verse for Somebody To Love
Photo 2 I think is during Radio Ga Ga
Photo 3 is during We Are The Champions
Photo 4 is during Killer Queen
Photo 5 could be during Who Wants To Live Forever
Photo 7 is during Brian's solo in Bohemian Rhapsody
Photo 8 is during A Kind Of Magic
Photo 9 is early on in the set definitely before Killer Queen, I'm thinking it was Fat Bottomed Girls

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

Adam posted this in his Instagram stories today. He’s missing his Queen family and hopes the tour will happen in the summer.
I‘m still hoping the same... but chances are slim. :(

Ray

Post by Ray »

I also hope it could happen...but I rather doubt it and wouldn't be surprised if we'd get a "delayed to 2022" announcement in March/April. As long as it still happens then, I'm fine. By now I'm so used to expect nothing soon and rather delays. I just want it still to happen some time, pretty sure it's the last possibility to see them live.

A similar situation was with Deep Purple...even more clear actually. They planned one last album and last tour for 2020, they had plenty of dates from June to October already, but then all delayed. After some months now they're bored since they can't do anything, so they're preparing to record another album soon to gap the time. :D Without Corona, the band might not exist anymore by now and they would have stopped at the end of 2020. "Thanks" to Corona, we now even get "another last" album, and hopefully still the tour sometime next year I guess. I have tickets for two concerts...I really hope they still can happen. With bands that old you never know and health can always interfere...remember Brian last year. oO

Jake

Post by Jake »