QAL Perform Anything Else From Innuendo?

Discuss Queen's collaboration with Adam Lambert
FunnyHowLoveIs

QAL Perform Anything Else From Innuendo?

Post by FunnyHowLoveIs »

Other than "These Are The Days Of Our Lives" & "The Show Must Go On" has QAL performed any other Innuendo songs? Which ones?

Action This Day

Re: QAL Perform Anything Else From Innuendo?

Post by Action This Day »

FunnyHowLoveIs wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:43 am Other than "These Are The Days Of Our Lives" & "The Show Must Go On" has QAL performed any other Innuendo songs?
No. In all of the various Queen+ projects since Freddie died the only other song from the album that has ever been performed was the title track at the Freddie tribute in 1992 with Robert Plant.

The Miracle album fared even worse - the only song ever performed from it is 'I Want It All'.

BitterTears

Post by BitterTears »

Bijou was performed on the second QPR tour, although only Brian was (visibly) on stage at this point (I assume Spike was on keys) and Freddie sang so it's wasn't really a 'QPR' performance as such.

Action This Day

Post by Action This Day »

BitterTears wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:46 am Bijou was performed on the second QPR tour, although only Brian was (visibly) on stage at this point (I assume Spike was on keys) and Freddie sang so it's wasn't really a 'QPR' performance as such.
I saw them on that tour & totally forgot about Bijou! Was it was only a minute or so long with Freddie visuals on the screen?

I think Roger played 'Ride the Wild Wind' at a solo gig at least once.

Nicki

Post by Nicki »

QAL is using an instrumental version of the song Innuendo for their Intro at the Rhapsody tour. It sounds fantastic and I hope I will finally be able to see and hear it in person next summer!