Michael Jackson - Web Of Deception & Murray's Trial

A forum to discuss other music, artists, television and film.

Re: Michael Jackson - Web Of Deception & Murray's Trial

Postby funkyrake » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:39 pm

Innuendoes wrote:Katherine Jackson Sues AEG Over Michael's Death

9/15/2010 4:10 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Katherine Jackson and Michael Jackson's children are suing AEG Live -- claiming the company breached its agreement to provide physical care for Michael Jackson -- and that AEG was negligent in their hiring of Dr. Conrad Murray as MJ's physician.

In the suit, Katherine claims AEG's contract with Michael "created a legal duty for AEG to act reasonably toward the physical well-being of Michael Jackson."

In the document, Katherine also blames AEG for hiring Dr. Murray without a proper background check -- claiming, "AEG did not provide a doctor who was truly looking out for Jackson's well-being and did not provide equipment."

The suit also alleges AEG caused emotional distress to Michael's son Prince because he witnessed Michael suffering and dying, and "he was put in a position as bystander to these tragic events."

Kenny Ortega, who produced the planned London concerts for Michael, is also named as a defendant.

The attorney who filed the suit, Brian J. Panish, released a statement saying, "The purpose of this lawsuit is to prove to the world the truth about what happened to Michael Jackson, once and for all."

Story developing....
tmz.com

I bring this forward as a very timely subject. Alot is happening with the trial. Kenny Ortega has testified, at
times in tears. Glad Katherine went forward with this lawsuit. AEG is a foul horrible greedy company.

funkyrake

Postby Innuendoes » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:19 am

Do think Kenny Ortega really cares now and do you think he really cared about Michael while this whole THIS IS IT fiasco of getting Michael ready for those concerts was going on?

Innuendoes

Postby funkyrake » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:18 pm

Innuendoes wrote:Do think Kenny Ortega really cares now and do you think he really cared about Michael while this whole THIS IS IT fiasco of getting Michael ready for those concerts was going on?

No. If he had really cared, he would have walked away or raised a very loud voice of protest. AEG and Ortega
showed pure raw unadulterated greed. I did the math in my head. 50 gigs for the
tour was just impossible even if MJJ had been only 45 yo and healthier. He was a single
father, too. But, he was also extremely insolvent and needed to make a few bucks for his family.
So, AEG took total advantage of this, got him to sign a contract, and woefully ignored his frail
health. I believe AEG is responsible for pushing him to death. Stay tuned for Katherine's upcoming testimony.

http://ktla.com/2013/07/14/michael-jacksons-mother-to-testify-in-wrongful-death-trial/

funkyrake

Postby Innuendoes » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:35 am

funkyrake wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:Do think Kenny Ortega really cares now and do you think he really cared about Michael while this whole THIS IS IT fiasco of getting Michael ready for those concerts was going on?

No. If he had really cared, he would have walked away or raised a very loud voice of protest. AEG and Ortega
showed pure raw unadulterated greed. I did the math in my head. 50 gigs for the
tour was just impossible even if MJJ had been only 45 yo and healthier. He was a single
father, too. But, he was also extremely insolvent and needed to make a few bucks for his family.
So, AEG took total advantage of this, got him to sign a contract, and woefully ignored his frail
health. I believe AEG is responsible for pushing him to death. Stay tuned for Katherine's upcoming testimony.

http://ktla.com/2013/07/14/michael-jacksons-mother-to-testify-in-wrongful-death-trial/

I never felt Kenny was on Michael's side from the get-go. I've seen too many things and read too many things that show he was out for the money, nothing more.

Innuendoes

Postby funkyrake » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:05 pm

News of the trial. Notice AEG's claim of reduced popularity due to dangling Blanket off the balcony.
Yep, MJJ would have wiped the clock clean if he had completed the tour. But too sick and, no
thanks in big part to AEG, too frantically driven for even one show.
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/entertainment&id=9174504

Earlier testimony of Prince, possibly most important so far.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/06/27/michael-jackson-oldest-son-describes-his-upbringing-father-death-and-aftermath/

Thanks, Innuendoes, for hanging in with this one. A million thanks for introducing the topic 3 years ago!!
This trial if won by Katherine Jackson et al, may be a game changer for big exploitative record corporations.

funkyrake

Postby Innuendoes » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:35 am

funkyrake wrote:News of the trial. Notice AEG's claim of reduced popularity due to dangling Blanket off the balcony.
Yep, MJJ would have wiped the clock clean if he had completed the tour. But too sick and, no
thanks in big part to AEG, too frantically driven for even one show.
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/entertainment&id=9174504

Earlier testimony of Prince, possibly most important so far.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/06/27/michael-jackson-oldest-son-describes-his-upbringing-father-death-and-aftermath/

Thanks, Innuendoes, for hanging in with this one. A million thanks for introducing the topic 3 years ago!!
This trial if won by Katherine Jackson et al, may be a game changer for big exploitative record corporations.

I used to belong to some of the MJ boards but some fans got too weird and didn't want to listen to the truth. We had 2 topics on the official board regarding these allegations and everything that had happened in Michael's life until his death and everything that was happening afterwards. Because of the admin and moderators not liking what we were talking about and all the fighting going on by the fanatical fans - and I do mean fanatical, a group of us copied the entire 2 forums and built another forum of our own where we reposted all the evidence from day one, up until This Is It was released in the theaters. Somehow, we all started having our own disagreements amongst ourselves and the group broke up. I'm the one who built the board and it's in my name so it still exists, although it is locked down tight, last I checked because once the LAPD somehow got onto the board and was reading all the threads, I changed all the passwords and locked it down tight. I haven't been back there since Murray went to trial.

Innuendoes

Postby funkyrake » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:31 am

Yeah, I joined a MJJ forum, think it was Butterflies, but didn't stay long. I felt intimidated by
them. I do admire some fans on the forums for their loyal and courageous support of Michael
while he endured that whole horrible experience of the Santa Maria trial. They were there for him.
Now they stand with Katherine, much to AEG's objection!
Katherine testifies Friday!!

funkyrake

Postby icy » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:41 pm

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/ ... DY20131002
LA jury finds promoter not liable in Michael Jackson's death
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~

icy
We Are The Champions

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...

Postby Elessar » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:08 am

This (biased) article makes me feel bad for Murray:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 60530.html

However, a reasonable doctor would have sent Jackson straight to rehab and demanded the shows be cancelled. He didn't, he pandered to Jackson and the concert promoters. That was wrong. Even if his account is absolutely correct, he's still acted badly.

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Postby Roger » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:36 pm

Maybe I don't know enough about this subject, but I don't know how anyone could watch this and imagine for one moment that the cameraman could possibly be a paedophile. His kids clearly adore him.

http://www.instagram.com/p/BfIPegGnPht/ ... risjackson

Roger
The Show Must Go On

Postby Elessar » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:16 pm

Elessar
I Want To Break Free

Previous

Return to Another World