2014 -15 Football Season

Discuss any aspects of sports here.

Re: 2014 -15 Football Season

Postby Cool Cat » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:02 pm

Liverpool have completed the signing of Bayer Leverkusen's Germany under-21 international midfielder Emre Can, £10 million
Oooh, you're a Cool Cat , Coming on strong with all the chit chat
 
Cool Cat
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

See Me In The Shadows

      
 
Posts: 4567
Images: 9
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:10 am
Location: Robin Hood Country
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: 2014 -15 Football Season

Postby Elessar » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:54 am

Suarez's transfer to Barcelona will be announced within the next 24 hours, so the rumours say, for a fee of somewhere in the region of £79million. Unclear whether or not Sanchez is part of that deal.

Watch FIFA reduce his ban soon after he joins Barcelona. I'm not implying anything, I'm simply making a prediction.
 
Elessar
 
User avatar

 
 

Re: 2014 -15 Football Season

Postby JLP » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:57 pm

One of the true greats has died.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28197863
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 11461
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 424 times

Re: 2014 -15 Football Season

Postby JLP » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:24 pm

Hull have completed the signing of Tom Ince. Good signing I reckon.
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 11461
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 424 times

Re: 2014 -15 Football Season

Postby JLP » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:01 pm

Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 11461
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 424 times

Re: 2014 -15 Football Season

Postby Bad Guy » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:29 pm



I like the bit that says that they cannot parade him in front of the fans in the Nou Camp like they always do with big signings, as he is banned from entering any football ground. :lol:
 
Bad Guy
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1120
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:37 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: 2014 -15 Football Season

Postby Lino » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:31 pm

He's gonna have to stick to biting paellas and tortillas.
I'm a globetrotter and I'm proud of it!
 
Lino
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:02 pm
Location: Portugal!!
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: 2014 -15 Football Season

Postby Cool Cat » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:03 pm

The Premier League will miss the skills of Suarez, but certainly won't miss his attitude / behaviour, i would think deep down Liverpool will be happy he's gone, and like the Torres transfer they got lots of cash from the transfer.
Oooh, you're a Cool Cat , Coming on strong with all the chit chat
 
Cool Cat
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

See Me In The Shadows

      
 
Posts: 4567
Images: 9
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:10 am
Location: Robin Hood Country
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: 2014 -15 Football Season

Postby pow wow » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:43 pm

Huge loss for us but still it was the right thing to do.

Fact of the matter is he was always going to Barca even before the latest incident. It just made it that much easier for us to justify the sale to the fans. Best player I've seen for us in a long time.

A different approach is needed by us next season. We're not going to replace Suarez' goals and assists like for like so I hope we can sort the defence out first and go from there.
 
pow wow
We Will Rock You
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 559
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:53 pm
Location: Liverpool
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: 2014 -15 Football Season

Postby Lino » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:38 pm

It'd be a loss for my team, but Halliche is a hell of a defender. Somewhat physical, but an authentic wall. Great player, he did a great tournament.
I'm a globetrotter and I'm proud of it!
 
Lino
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:02 pm
Location: Portugal!!
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: 2014 -15 Football Season

Postby Guru » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:25 pm

pow wow wrote:Huge loss for us but still it was the right thing to do.

Fact of the matter is he was always going to Barca even before the latest incident. It just made it that much easier for us to justify the sale to the fans. Best player I've seen for us in a long time.

A different approach is needed by us next season. We're not going to replace Suarez' goals and assists like for like so I hope we can sort the defence out first and go from there.


Liverpool become Glamberts?
Image
 
Guru
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 

Erehwon

      
 
Posts: 1134
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:58 am
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: 2014 -15 Football Season

Postby Elessar » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:11 pm

Guru wrote:
pow wow wrote:Huge loss for us but still it was the right thing to do.

Fact of the matter is he was always going to Barca even before the latest incident. It just made it that much easier for us to justify the sale to the fans. Best player I've seen for us in a long time.

A different approach is needed by us next season. We're not going to replace Suarez' goals and assists like for like so I hope we can sort the defence out first and go from there.


Liverpool become Glamberts?


What, replacing a guy with big teeth with a guy called Lambert?
 
Elessar
 
User avatar

 
 

Re: 2014 -15 Football Season

Postby Cool Cat » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:13 pm

Man United sigh a kit deal with Adidas worth £750 over 10 years :shock: fantastic deal.
Oooh, you're a Cool Cat , Coming on strong with all the chit chat
 
Cool Cat
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

See Me In The Shadows

      
 
Posts: 4567
Images: 9
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:10 am
Location: Robin Hood Country
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: 2014 -15 Football Season

Postby JLP » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:53 pm

Cool Cat wrote:Man United sigh a kit deal with Adidas worth £750 over 10 years :shock: fantastic deal.


£75 a year? Christ, I thought they would have got more than that. :P
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 11461
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 424 times

Re: 2014 -15 Football Season

Postby Cool Cat » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:37 pm

JLP wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:Man United sigh a kit deal with Adidas worth £750 over 10 years :shock: fantastic deal.


£75 a year? Christ, I thought they would have got more than that. :P

:lol: :lol: i forgot to add a ' m' after the zero :oops:
Oooh, you're a Cool Cat , Coming on strong with all the chit chat
 
Cool Cat
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

See Me In The Shadows

      
 
Posts: 4567
Images: 9
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:10 am
Location: Robin Hood Country
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 29 times

PreviousNext

Return to The Game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron