Fur those who wish to debate the wearing of fur.

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Re: Fur those who wish to debate the wearing of fur.

Postby YAFF » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:11 am

Image
"I don't dislike Freddie and have said he's hands down the best singer I've ever heard." - magicshoes
 
YAFF
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 2089
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:26 am
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 225 times

Re: Fur those who wish to debate the wearing of fur.

Postby Innuendoes » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:38 am

YAFF wrote:Image


Hey you snooped my FB and stole that off of there. :lol: :P
Cause you are beautiful
Your scars are beautiful, like the Jade
You'll still shine when you sink into the sea
Where the bleeding scarlet jealousy
Carves away your belief
 
Innuendoes
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 

The Master Of Space And Time

      
 
Posts: 10101
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 pm
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 470 times
Been thanked: 342 times

Re: Fur those who wish to debate the wearing of fur.

Postby YAFF » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:53 am

Innuendoes wrote:
YAFF wrote:Image


Hey you snooped my FB and stole that off of there. :lol: :P


I guess if I knew your name I would have :)
"I don't dislike Freddie and have said he's hands down the best singer I've ever heard." - magicshoes
 
YAFF
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 2089
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:26 am
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 225 times

Re: Fur those who wish to debate the wearing of fur.

Postby Innuendoes » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:00 am

LOL, YAFF :-D


If anyone wants to watch an adorable pet fox or hear what a fox actually sounds like, watch this. I've been watching this lady's videos for a few years. Foxes are the most adorable creatures on earth. :)

phpBB [video]
Cause you are beautiful
Your scars are beautiful, like the Jade
You'll still shine when you sink into the sea
Where the bleeding scarlet jealousy
Carves away your belief
 
Innuendoes
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 

The Master Of Space And Time

      
 
Posts: 10101
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 pm
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 470 times
Been thanked: 342 times

Re: Fur those who wish to debate the wearing of fur.

Postby YAFF » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:18 am

Innuendoes wrote:LOL, YAFF :-D


If anyone wants to watch an adorable pet fox or hear what a fox actually sounds like, watch this. I've been watching this lady's videos for a few years. Foxes are the most adorable creatures on earth. :)

phpBB [video]



:inlove:
"I don't dislike Freddie and have said he's hands down the best singer I've ever heard." - magicshoes
 
YAFF
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 2089
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:26 am
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 225 times

Re: Fur those who wish to debate the wearing of fur.

Postby Innuendoes » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:22 am

YAFF wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:LOL, YAFF :-D


If anyone wants to watch an adorable pet fox or hear what a fox actually sounds like, watch this. I've been watching this lady's videos for a few years. Foxes are the most adorable creatures on earth. :)

phpBB [video]



:inlove:


:-D
Cause you are beautiful
Your scars are beautiful, like the Jade
You'll still shine when you sink into the sea
Where the bleeding scarlet jealousy
Carves away your belief
 
Innuendoes
I Want To Break Free
 
User avatar

 

The Master Of Space And Time

      
 
Posts: 10101
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 pm
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 470 times
Been thanked: 342 times

Re: Fur those who wish to debate the wearing of fur.

Postby icy » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:53 am

Innuendoes wrote:
YAFF wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:LOL, YAFF :-D


If anyone wants to watch an adorable pet fox or hear what a fox actually sounds like, watch this. I've been watching this lady's videos for a few years. Foxes are the most adorable creatures on earth. :)

phpBB [video]



:inlove:


:-D

:D :D
~Godspeed little one~
~Don't talk about angels
Or how I'll be saved
I'm no coward
But I'm not that brave
Rags are blowing
Rain's getting near
I'm done with running
And it's getting dark in here~

~Sleep in peace old friend for me you'll never die~
 
icy
We Are The Champions
 
User avatar

 

And the wounded skies above say it's much too late

      
 
Posts: 15313
Images: 0
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am
Location: The one where you be the first to forget and the last to remember...
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 231 times
Been thanked: 521 times

Re: Fur those who wish to debate the wearing of fur.

Postby Inny » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:38 am

Fur or canned hunting - I HATE HUNTERS!!! :evil:

Image
 
Inny
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 

Blast Off, Bitches!!!!!!

      
 
Posts: 1946
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:58 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 110 times

Previous

Return to Views Of The World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests