Trump, Clinton, world affairs, and the end

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Re: Trump, Clinton, world affairs, and the end

Postby Innuendoes » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:20 am

julymorning wrote:
Innuendoes wrote:
Just about all if not all other than the period of peace and harmony which should be the NWO, I would think. That kind of scenario is also predicted.

I think it won't matter if we are alive or dead when the Great Tribulation happens. We will all be called for that.

That's not the way it's laid out. It's a false 'cry' of peace....that precedes the end taking people unaware.

The great tribulation is akin to other times in the Bible but it says this one is like no man has ever seen before. And then Armageddon happens.

We have differing understandings of all that and what follows, and probably the reason for it happening.

I have no idea how this election is going to turn out. Like I've said several times, I wish I had a crystal ball to see into the future. I guess we all would like that.

Isn't that what the NWO will be, should it happen? A false cry of peace, everyone living in harmony and happiness? That's my take on it and a lot of people I know.

I don't think the elections, themselves, will cause anything to happen but what happens afterwards and how the world is handled, situations that occur, etc. Hard to explain at this hour.

I can't even begin to imagine what this Great Tribulation will be like. In some ways I wish it would all just happen and get it over with but it still scares me to pieces.

A little off topic but did you see that news article about the person who was killed in a car or truck accident and someone snapped a photo from a distance? When they looked at the pic, you could see what looked like the dead person's spirit, rising up into the air from the vehicle. I took the photo an ran it through an analyzer that will tell if it's been Photoshopped or not. To my shock and surprise, it wasn't! That was one of the only news photos I have ever seen that was not Photoshopped at all. I am still puzzled by it. It almost looked fake but the analyzer says no.

Innuendoes

Postby julymorning » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:19 am

Any kind of New World Order or new system will after Armageddon and it'll be theorcratic rule( by God and Christ), the age of men's rule will be finished. In the Bible it's worded like there will be a cry of peace and security and then the end will come.

Not the end of the earth, or humans on it. Just the end of this corrupt governmental systems throughout the world. And those that hide behind it.

Cue in Brian May's song "Resurrection" here, lol.

Seriously, the kind of life's problems and bad health you and I and so many other have, it's hard to imagine worse. Let's just hope it doesn't get like it was in the last days of Jerusalem during the siege of Rome when those that refused to leave the city ended up having to eat their own children. :shock:

As hard as it is for me to keep any kind of garden going, I may end up a vegan yet!
Jews weren't the only ones persecuted by Hitler when he blamed them for everything that was wrong back then. He hated and persecuted other religions that refused to sign papers denouncing their faith.

Can you picture Trump or any leader of any country rounding up everyone of Muslim descent and asking them to denounce Allah or else? Next will come the religious right wingers, and after that everyone will be asked to denounce any religious affiliation or practice and be completely secular in their lives.
.It is my uppermost hope that even histories' genius's lost their minds as they aged. I'd hate to think that I really am an idiot. sjm

julymorning
The Show Must Go On

This is probably as good as it gets.

Postby julymorning » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:22 am

Oh yes. I saw that photo. It flies in the face of what I believe about the dead.

I may get myself in big trouble on this thread, that's why I've tried to stick to my theory in discussion, but we can take to to pm if you want.
.It is my uppermost hope that even histories' genius's lost their minds as they aged. I'd hate to think that I really am an idiot. sjm

julymorning
The Show Must Go On

Postby Elessar » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:18 am

fairydandy wrote::lol:

No, really.

:lol:

Yeah.

Here in the UK we worry about election issues like Brexit and fox hunting; over in America they're more concerned about which presidential candidate is more likely to bring about the Rapture. What a time to be alive.

Elessar

Postby julymorning » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:27 am

I'm not concerned about any rapture, that's not Armageddon. I ain't flying off anywhere.

Tell me something El, how is that everyone wants the same thing, be happy, healthy, safe, comfortable in life, why is all of that so elusive?

What do you think makes so many people feel the need to smush out their neighbors to achieve basically the same goals?

julymorning
The Show Must Go On

Postby Elessar » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:34 am

julymorning wrote:I'm not concerned about any rapture, that's not Armageddon. I ain't flying off anywhere.

Tell me something El, how is that everyone wants the same thing, be happy, healthy, safe, comfortable in life, why is all of that so elusive?

What do you think makes so many people feel the need to smush out their neighbors to achieve basically the same goals?

We have it much better than every other animal. Most animals die long before old age. That's how nature works. I guess we haven't lost that competitively that we were born with.

Elessar

Postby Innuendoes » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:36 am

Elessar wrote:
julymorning wrote:I'm not concerned about any rapture, that's not Armageddon. I ain't flying off anywhere.

We have it much better than every other animal. Most animals die long before old age. That's how nature works. I guess we haven't lost that competitively that we were born with.

Naww, some Ospreys have been documented to live as long as 32 years. That's very old for a bird!

Innuendoes

Postby Elessar » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:40 am

I was in Rome the other day and got chatting to an American girl. It was all going very well, such that I found myself needing to get a second room at my hotel where I was staying with a mate. The moderator team here will be familiar with that MO.

Anyway, after some fairly non-Christian activities, she told me she was voting Trump. I then started listing the various problems with Trump - and she said she agreed with him on them all (eg kick out the Muslims, build a wall between Mexico). I then moved onto abortion, and she said she was anti-abortion. She then said that Trump is more pro-women's rights than Hilary, and when I asked her to clarify, she said that men are superior to women, and women should obey their husbands. She then started quoting the Bible but was totally clueless when I started quoting various inconsistencies and contradictions in the Bible. Then she said that being atheist was worse than being Muslim, and that I was going to burn in Hell. She also said that Jesus still loves me though, so that was reassuring. We then resumed non-Biblical activities.

Very strange night.

Elessar

Postby Elessar » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:40 am

Innuendoes wrote:
Elessar wrote:

Naww, some Ospreys have been documented to live as long as 32 years. That's very old for a bird!

They taught you the word 'most' at school, right?

Elessar

Postby Innuendoes » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:43 am

No. :P

Innuendoes

Postby WeeMann » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:53 am

Elessar wrote:I was in Rome the other day and got chatting to an American girl. It was all going very well, such that I found myself needing to get a second room at my hotel where I was staying with a mate. The moderator team here will be familiar with that MO.

You old dog, you!
DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a post, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate.

WeeMann

Not even on the B list...

Postby JLP » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:35 am

WeeMann wrote:
Elessar wrote:I was in Rome the other day and got chatting to an American girl. It was all going very well, such that I found myself needing to get a second room at my hotel where I was staying with a mate. The moderator team here will be familiar with that MO.

You old dog, you!

Wonder if the word girth was discussed :lol:
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Growing old disgracefully

Postby fairydandy » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:33 am

Last edited by fairydandy on Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

fairydandy
Somebody To Love

Postby CNB » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:28 pm

I think all of that is elusive because we do not have heaven on earth. It's in our human nature to desire that perfection but we are not God. There are moments in life that are better than others when we might think we have achieved a good share of love, joy and happiness but then whamo, disaster strikes either in the form of a health crisis, the loss of a loved one, an accident or force of nature such as floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, forest fires, etc.

Rather than living in fear about Armageddon, the end of the world, etc., I'd rather try to live one day at a time and make the best of it whatever my situation might be. When my husband died prematurely of a sudden heart attack 43 years ago, my son was two years old and my daughter only two weeks old and I thought that was the end of MY world. But life went on and there has been many moments of love, joy and happiness during those 43 years! I try to be optimistic rather than pessimistic. Whatever will be, will be.

I thought George W. Bush was the anti-Christ and I wanted to move out of the United States when he became President under shady circumstances in both 2000 and 2004. But he is still here, I am still here, America is still here! God help us we will still be here no matter if it is Donald or Hillary who win that office in November!
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!

CNB
Somebody To Love

Postby fairydandy » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:00 pm

Last edited by fairydandy on Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

fairydandy
Somebody To Love

PreviousNext

Return to Views Of The World