Feminazis need to shush

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby musicalprostitute » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:15 pm

JLP wrote:Your comment in reply to my post was " I knew you would not be far away". Some people might find that intimidating. Putting a label on people as lefties because they appear to be more tolerant about certain things than you can be seen as intimidating too as can telling people to ignore your threads because they have a different view point to you.

'I knew you would not be far away' is intimidating? Fuck me, I have really heard it all now.

The reason I am opposed to such lefties is because they are far LESS tolerant about things in life than I am - I do not believe in any prejudice or intolerance: they clearly do. And they are hypocrites.

I told a poster to ignore my thread because they stated I was making a drama, when I was just giving my opinion. I ignore threads all the time on here that I disagree with. No biggie.

Truthfully, hand on heart, I am one of the most peaceful, non-violent and non-aggressive people that I know. I have never, ever tried to intimidate anybody at any point in my life because it is just not in me. I cannot help it if you take the things I state in that way - I only state my opinion and will fight my corner if I believe in something, but I never do so with any hint of intimidation.
Last edited by musicalprostitute on Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

Postby musicalprostitute » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:18 pm

Elessar wrote:
Once again you're making assumptions, which is something you say you don't like. I'm not offended by Grammar Nazi or even by Feminazi, and I'm certainly not upset. I actually don't particularly care about any of these things, I'm just giving an opinion. I have strong opinions, but very few of them have an emotional component to be honest.

Anyway. Yes, I know a lot of women are anti-feminism. More than 50% of misogynistic posts on Twitter are by women, apparently. I think that some women don't like being told the they should have careers and don't have to have children or get married etc., and they don't see feminists as role models for that reason.

The reality is that women should have the choice over what to do with their lives, and not have it dictated to them; not by men OR by other women.

Fair enough.

And I agree with your post here.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby YAFF » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:36 am

Elessar wrote:I think this thread needs to be pulled; it's basically just full of hate speech. The title alone is probably sufficient.

I agree and with all the other shite we could be attacking someone picks this? There is more than a whiff of misogyny here. I'm only complaining because it doesn't go far enough into misanthropy
"I don't dislike Freddie and have said he's hands down the best singer I've ever heard." - magicshoes

YAFF
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby JLP » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:02 am

Maybe so called alpha males might feel so fragile with their masculinity that they .feel threatened by females wanting to be their equals.
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Growing old disgracefully

Postby JLP » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:20 am

PS nut suggesting anyone involved is an alpha male.
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Postby Innuendoes » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:09 pm

JLP wrote:Maybe so called alpha males might feel so fragile with their masculinity that they .feel threatened by females wanting to be their equals.

No no, these particular women aren't wanting to be equal. They are violent! There are women in these groups that want to castrate all men or to quote one of them "want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig". This is definitely not the same thing as a feminist and these feminazis strongly dislike feminists as well.
Cause you are beautiful
Your scars are beautiful, like the Jade
You'll still shine when you sink into the sea
Where the bleeding scarlet jealousy
Carves away your belief

Innuendoes
I Want To Break Free

The Master Of Space And Time

Postby JLP » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:42 pm

Innuendoes wrote:
JLP wrote:Maybe so called alpha males might feel so fragile with their masculinity that they .feel threatened by females wanting to be their equals.

No no, these particular women aren't wanting to be equal. They are violent! There are women in these groups that want to castrate all men or to quote one of them "want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig". This is definitely not the same thing as a feminist and these feminazis strongly dislike feminists as well.

My post never mentioned the nasty feminists though. I was speaking of equality in general.
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Postby musicalprostitute » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:55 pm

Innuendoes wrote:

So very true. I don't see why some people do not get the distinction between real feminists and scum like the femizazis: they are a different breed altogether.

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Tarkus » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:28 pm

This is frankly a brilliant talk, which I think deserves to go here...

phpBB [video]

Tarkus

Postby CNB » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:06 pm

The most prolific WHINER in America isn't a woman!
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!

CNB
Somebody To Love

Postby musicalprostitute » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:45 pm

Tarkus wrote:This is frankly a brilliant talk, which I think deserves to go here...

phpBB [video]

Will have to have a proper gander at this later, Tarkus. Started watching the first couple of minutes earlier - so far, so sensible. :)

musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now

Previous

Return to Views Of The World