Guess Who's Pregnant?

Lay back, relax, and talk about any topic that takes your fancy. Heavy stuff, however, should be posted in Views Of The World.
Posts made in this forum do not count towards your post count.

Re: Guess Who's Pregnant?

Postby W.K.Mahler » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:30 pm

William K. Mahler All I know, is there is a woman i've become 'head over heels" in love with and we've known each other for centuries. My previous marriage? Beyond wrecked and I look at that face next to that tree and I say "let me be that tree" for my bride to be and her daughter are hurtin, their mom is or is not heading to heaven and my brides ex is headed straight to jailhella if i can help it..tis why the jacksonville fbi know all about me, her, her daughter etc
THE ROOT OF ISIS & THE NEXT PRESIDENT
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/isis-discussion
Worthy 2 hour read of several important topics and I am heading down your way from Boston until further notice by November 3, 2016.
American Balance Party
Independent Non-Party
William Keith Mahler
https://www.reverbnation.com/williamkeithmahler
https://www.facebook.com/wkmahler
http://www.mahlers.com

W.K.Mahler
Spread Your Wings

Current Quarterback!

(W. K.) William Keith Mahler Presents: "Outshining The Sun"

Postby W.K.Mahler » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:02 pm

Dear Friends:-)

I must admit, my days and nights since just hours before Valentines Day, February 14, 2017 have had valleys and mountains and I've cried a sigh of tears and joy that I'm in love with someone that is 1/2 a world away. Ukraine's now Russia's Belagorsk of Crimea's own native Miss Valentina Zelen is a major contributor to my new 14 song release entitled "Outshining The Sun". This 2017 release has already the "birds are chirping" with anticipation as the weather here in North America's New England region has been, considering it's winter, very warm since the love holiday, Valentine's Day.

I was going through my GMail Spam box and found a "net bud" in there. Amazing, but someone took the time to write to me in hopes of love on Valentine's Day, at the least a new friendship and of all names, if Valentine's Day were (and is) female she'd be named Valentina. We've been emailing back and forth since then and today I can hopefully believe the Russian Government will allow passage as a tourist in the form of a visa for Ms. Valentina (Mahler??) Zelen :-) to stay for an unspecified time here in America under my shared roof. Not since my brother Troy (RIP) passed away in June 2011 have emotions been eclipsing any I've felt before and I can only wish you find time to smile even a little for I hope your time then will be filled with love, friendship and respect. If you could see the smile on my face when I think of Valentina, you'd know instantly I am a man in love :-) "Heaven Ms. Zelen" & "Ballerina Valentina" are two of the songs yet to be recorded that I work on many times day and night.

I've included three cover songs, two from the legendary British rock and roll band, Queen and one from Bruce Springsteen. Moving to a cadence of Cupids soldiers is "Funny How Love Is" is radically different than the lovefest that Freddie Mercury penned prior to Queen "II" being released in 1974 and still is my favorite Queen album. "Dreamer's Ball" is vocally reminiscent of Queen's "Jazz" & "Live Killers" versions. "Funny How Love Is" will most likely be the follow up release of the newly released double single, the title track "Outshining The Sun" & "Sydney Rose". I'm looking forward to experiencing Queen + Adam Lambert in North America, tickets are on sale now for the 2017 warm season tour with a stop in my state's capital Boston at the TD Garden.

"Sydney Rose" is dedicated to Sydney Coiro of whom flew to Heaven February 26, 2017, my father Richard Hall Mahler, his 74th birthday. Wednesday March 1st, 2017 I finally let Mother Nature get tears out of me and although the skies were gray, the wind was cold and the rain fell, really, Mother Nature could not match God's own sigh of realization that if I, WIlliam Mahler and Valentina Zelen ever have a daughter, surely the name Sydney Rose" will be the choice of her name. Valentina likes her name and together we both shed tears at Stoneham, Massachusetts, United States of America's untimely loss, a musician, elder care person, honor student, friend and 16 year young daughter taken away too soon. Remember your seatbelts driving or passenger. :-)

More to come but please know, as of now, the double single "Outshining The Sun" & "Sydney Rose" are for sale exclusively at http://www.mahlers.com and http://www.reverbnation.com/williamkeithmahler for one USA dollar each, two for two.

Track listing:
(In no particular order)

Outshining The Sun
Sydney Rose
Heaven. Ms. Zelen
Ballerina Valentina
If You Would Be With Me
Funny How Love Is*
Too Damned Good And It's Understood
Mr. Trucker
Taffy
State Trooper*
Dreamer's Ball*
Something About Tomorrow
MC16
Merry Christmas To You

W.K.Mahler
Spread Your Wings

Current Quarterback!

The American Health Care Act 2017

Postby W.K.Mahler » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:19 pm

AMERICAN HEALTH CARE ACT 2017

What are the odds that Oregon Republican Representative Greg Walden and I really look alike....?
Then again, what are the odds my friend since fall 2002, Andrew Gorsuch, originally from New York could be related to USA's Supreme Court Justic Nominee Neil Gorsuch?

What are the odds my friend since March 1986, Raymond Roy not only looks like a relative of President Trump, he could very well be his brother and what are the odds, Ms. Roy, related to Ray or not, Ms. Roy attending World Womens Day and sat with First Daughter Ivanka Trump and First Lady Melania Trump? I met Ray and worked side by side with him every day from March 1986 to October'ish 1986 and remain Facebook friends with him as he travels to Florida in the same area President Trump has a Miami area home?

What are the odds my former Uncle In Law is 1/2 brother to my ex aunt in law, Janet Morris and is the current President of Russia? None other than the 1/2 tag team "bromance" leader himself, Vladimir Putin. No doubt the other 1/2 of the "bromance" is President Trump according to a well established online report by a New York based newspaper? Regarding my ex-inlaw Janet Morris, anyone care to explain her likeness to Supreme Court Judge Ruth Ginsberg? Just this past fall 2016, I spent nearly 45 minutes talking with a woman of whom, although I never got her name, she looked exactly like the judge and drank Arizona "Ginseng Tea".

I could go on but I'll leave it to you to remember CNN's Anderson Cooper. What are the odds he, Anderson would look like my father's brother, my Uncle, James William Mahler although James died in Vietnam's Da Nang Province 1963? Not only that but he, Anderson Cooper just two nights ago had a live guest via satellite of whom resembles almost identically my own father, Richard Hall Mahler?

I'm not one to boast but really?

Here is a snippet of a letter between my love interest, a resident of Crimea (annexed from Ukraine by Russia) of whom works in Russia's health care industry.

I leave you this for you to be provoked into thinking about exactly what the Republican Party *including some Democrats, propose to cut from Obama Care to the American Health Care Act that of which won't entirely replace Obama Care but will enhance and make it more financially friendly for the common man and woman *including me.

"Difficult to explain.

All I know is that since I am a former relative by marriage to Russian President Putin, there is little left for privacy by the news media. Here in America, there is much about wiretapping between President Trump when he was a candidate before becoming President. Also in the news the federal government has been found to put spyware in all things like TV, smartphones, computers too. The news speaks and is written as if what Trump and the FBI, CIA have been "sacrifices on the alter" for all to copy. Yet at the same time human spirit has its "Windows". One email goes out by me and it is known about sometimes before I am done writing while alone as I am now for instance in this bedroom. My mouth is shut as it is now yet my spiritual window is wide open for all to hear. Kathy my landlord and her pets all sleep and the TV is off all under the same roof as the huge snow flakes cover the cold ground.

During the sixties, the federal government spent millions on mental communications and although there was the cold war between Russia and USA, rules by both government could not keep all communication quiet. (Love conquers all even though it's difficult when on the losing end.). Anyways, surely you have witnessed Schizophrenia? I don't have it but the common knowledge that Schizophrenics hear internal voices has led the US military to study "mind to mind, thought to thought" communication between soldiers to do away with two way battery operated radios, hence "stealth".

My great grandfather Gustav Mahler fell victim to Nazi Germany and was forced into psychiatric treatment, diagnosed as a Schizophrenic and like he millions of other people too and that has exploded into tens of millions now. By God I will prove he was never mentally ill.

Is it not possible that the reporter from New England Channel News, NECN.Com could have been given a combo of brains and plastic and steel? How else would, considering the odds, I turned on TV the other day and within minutes I heard your last name Zelen. I take great pride in hearing your last name. Yet there were no reporters, trucks, cameras nearby my home.

The USSR was famous for taking people out of their daily lives when suspected of being not good for oneself and or the motherland and like the USSR and now Russia the USA does the same thing too, all forced drugging no matter how peaceful a unwilling patient is. Try to convince a psychiatrist the drugs aren't good while also being held captive against ones will. Obesity, diabetes, high cholesterol, rotting teeth etc. are widely common but the the worst of it is is despair, hopelessness that what was to be blossoming before hospitalization dies. You know what doctors and law enforcement do, it's called their jobs and it's why I have such disdain for both for each professions for they wield too much power.

A friend of mine "fell by the wayside" mentally and I went to the court to have her "section 8" committed only to be told I couldn't despite the fact she broke many laws and was a danger to herself. I've known her since 1984 and in 2016 she lost control of her life. The local courts despite having her legal and medical records available to them refused. The same legal and medical system allows themselves to take anyone for any reason into medical custody and hundreds of times compared to one or two, the "patient" is forced into treatment for no less than 72 hours up to six months by the thousands each day and night and is highly selective.

Employment?

You know dozens of stories heard first hand about lost relationships jobs, homes etc. all due to the legality doctors have in conjunction with the courts and they don't care if a patient loses his or her job, home or other relationships. Sure in the hospital, there is a "roof overhead, bed to sleep on and food to eat" but a patients daily life is severed and put on hold until a overwhelmed doctor who maybe spends 10 minutes or less per 72 hours minimum total with that patient is satisfied not that the patient is no longer a danger to oneself, the doctor is satisfied the "legal" arcaich drugs are thoroughly in the patients body. A doctor is not a court judge but uses judgement that has daily added to the ever growing population of alleged "mentally ill". That same doctor orders patients to be allowed outside confined for less than an hour a day yet murderers and rapists get more than an hour outdoors each day according to nationwide law, how unfair.

Amazing but I hope President Trump's health care reform as it has been reported, will defund not the military and thought to thought communication but will defund the psychiatric community.

Thank you Aunt Russia for providing insight.

"Windows of the soul have been computerized."

Not too long before "Skynet" from the movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger in "The Terminator" becomes more than just a science fiction movie. In fact, there is truth to that 1984 movie. For example, in 2001? 2002 or 2003, there was a day I recall when Leonda came to me and asked me to call her physician for her. I had been typing using my computer. I was also listening in shuffle play mp3's of over 20,0000 songs. I told Leonda I needed a moment to prepare and no sooner I said that, the computer crashed. Upon restarting the computer and restarting my mp3 player, out of 20,000 songs chosen by the computer and the mp3 player, the song "Calling Dr. Love" was the first. The computer listened to the two of us yet only since 2011-12 have voice operated scenarios such as I have written of, described have become "the norm" of computer products for the general public that I know of. Try explaining that to a psychiatrist I say and that doctors answer would be 72 hours of involuntary committal. I am against, I am not pro but I am con that doctors professional licencing.

Valentina, you wrote that Russia pays very little salaries to doctors. $100,000+ a year doctors such as heart and brain surgeons earn per year yet those doctors pay 3x that amount for decades in student loans here in America. At least I do not under estimate a doctor's ability but at least doctors should not get paid by pharmaceutical companies in exchange for prescribing medicine that does more harm than good.

Abilify
Soboxone
Haldol
Geodon
Latuda
Prolixin
Risperdal
Depakote
Seroquil
Trilafon
Xyprexia

Those are all anti psychotic meds that although have FDA approval, to this day do more harm than good along with countless others. Obesity, high cholesterol, diabetes, rotting teeth, disassociation from daily routines. Doctors think marijuana causes mental illness yet I've been smoking marijuana since age 13 never once becoming psychotic. The same doctors work with law enforcement and both doctors and law enforcement now have the legal authority to allow marijuana distribution to some extent and can prescribe marijuana nationwide. President Trump has gone on record to not being supportive of anything beyond medical marijuana and the outlook is that he will order law enforcement to pounce and stop the marijuana supporters such as I. Why? Does he forget alcohol is 100% more dangerous?"

I realize cutting the Center for Disease Control's budget is seemingly crazy but consider this. It won't be here in America where for example, the real more than a year long battle against the mosquito born "baby head shrinking" disease Zika is battled as the slaughter is going on in South America and for a fact, if any government outside of the USA is wise, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Peru etc. they'll take their USA fed profits and work freely with citizens of all countries to battle this disease.

To Senator Joe Kennedy III:

Hey Joe,ell me when was the last time you wore the same clothes without washing them for a week and no t showering too? I bet, you've never witnessed a heroin overdose up close and personal inches from your nose, I have. Luxury? At least in Russia, psychiatric doctors make well below the industry standard here in America across the board. I'm damned glad the health care system is being pruned like a big overgrown rose bush. You wrote of the differences between the powerful and the least amongst us. We are all our own "David & Goliaths" and its about time the USA Health Care System stop being the instigator for our own self "harm" batlles in and externally. For example, Nazi Germany diagnosed my Great Grandfather, the #3 classical composer of all time, Gustav Mahler as a schizophrenic. Do you not realize, like me, he neither was mentally ill yet the Nazi regime although "cleansed" by getting it's physical a** kicked in WWII still lives on in the spirit of American & Russian Health Care 2017. Rest assured, I try not to keep secrets, but there's no way on this planet either countries health care systems will ever ever know my Achilles's heel better than myself, a total routing by the health care system againgst me here on Cape Cod circa 2000 regarding being forced into drug treatment for an alleged mental illness. I do know you make consider this next statement a sign of mental illness.

Hours prior to the South East Asia Christmas Day Tsunami of 2004, I alone, to say I was the smallest factor in the world, well, hours before Pope John Paul II *(of whom looked totally like my Uncle Stu, a Plymouth & Brockton Bus driver) I created in one take and released a song that became Gods blueprint of the worst natural distaster in all recorded history. Ya know, Jesus flippped over tables and tossed the bankers out by the seat of their pants according to the bible? Well, consider my song the messenger and warning for Jesus kicked South East Asia's buttocks without mercy. Imagine, how big do you really think American Health Care is? I don't believe for a nano quadrillianth of a second, the financial power of the industry could ever stand taller in fortune above my ankle compared to my Gods gift of musicality yet the health care system here on Cape Cod overlooks that fact, trying to wrestle me into being cowtowed and cooperatively a supporter of their Nazi like belief system, the oath everyone from social worker to top doc in the nation believes in. Try me again Health Care, I am the ultimate David and you are one sorry excuse for being pro's. Really? I am dwarfing your very existance yet I am as fragile as a freshly laid egg out of a hen. I do not need your drugs and I even beat high cholesterol and diabetes both of which were brought on and called an acceptable risk while being forced to take your damned anti-psychotics. Do you want a worse natural distaster? I can split glass with my voice since age 21 and I am the storm your doctors told me I can never handle. Well, "Merry Christmas To You" is 3.55 megabytes in size and is a bit over 3 1/2 minutes long, 3:47. Go match up how many people were killed in 3 1/2 weeks and remember, 3.55 megabytes is a pebble in size compared to the hard to swallow 355,000 dead souls. Jesus flipped tables that day and I was the music before he decided to copy me.

William K. Mahler To be brief, the health care industry here in America needs a rude awakening and I am damned glad to lead the musical charge. Want more than tables flipped?

Sincerely,
William K. Mahler
http://www.williamkeithmahler.org
http://www.mahlers.com

W.K.Mahler
Spread Your Wings

Current Quarterback!

Funny How Love Is

Postby W.K.Mahler » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:41 pm

Hello my beauties :-)

(Shameless Freddie Mercury quote above).

Dear John, Roger, Freddie & Brian.

The ocean is just a tiny puddle under my toes sometimes.

I hope you don't mind but I took the oppurtunity to re-record "Funny How Love Is".

It's all a-capella and radically different from arguably the best non performed live song you've got in your arsenel.

Arsenals are for military and I am former military that learned cadence from the best drill sergeants the USA had to offer me.

So, next time you hear the most syrupy "vitamin" of a song on Queen II, just remember, in my humble opinion, you should most definitely perform the song with Adam Lambert in concert.

But also know my dear friends, I totally changed this beloved song to a cadence.

1-2
1-2

and it moves as if I were back in basic training being sang to by a drill instructor.

Yes, I will owe you money and I've only gotten breadcrumbs since 2003 when becoming an ASCAP member. Seriously! Think breadcrumbs not big enough to buy a couple bottles of water despite my music being better known in the USA than you Queen.

Honestly, even if you don't approve of the cover of "Funny How Love Is" it's too late now :-).

I hope you do for it will be released no later than mid April 2017 okay?

Peace be with you.

PS.

Anyone ever ask me if I am related to both Luke Skywalker of Star Wars and Captain Jean-Luc Picard of Star Trek? Nope but take a wild guess of whom are my role models and I actually do look like both of them too imho.

Best,

William

W.K.Mahler
Spread Your Wings

Current Quarterback!

Re: Funny How Love Is

Postby W.K.Mahler » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:21 pm

The gout is brought on by too much seafood.
My own dad had bones scraped due to it.
Blood drawn from the knee cap etc.

What am I saying my love?

This morning, Twiggy and I, he let me talk of you.

Please, I understand why you need my help.

Surely, such a respectable person such as yourself not need to have sex in a car to get home to Crimea....
I had read online that employment is so scarce in Russia, freely people advertise sex bartering.

Ya, I'm stupid enough to say, that's happening here in America.

Somebody fork over $370 so Valentina may have the correct health insurance and documentation to fly here to America!!!!

What have you been doing in Russia dearest?

Come on, right here, right now in type, let it all out okay?

Remember Freddie Mercury?
He allegedly died of AIDS related pneumonia.

At the long defunct since 2009 builing, home to the Black Spot Cafe & Prodigal Son this morning, (see photo) I meet THE Freddie Mercury in the fall of 2003, side by side, shoulder to shoulder for maybe 15 minutes. At the time, Jamie Moses, the guitarist and friend of both Freddie and Brian May was there but I didn't realize he was he.

Freddie spoke of me, "you've got what it takes Mahler".

I left as Jamie was bringing in an electric piano from a SUV.

How stupid could I have been.

THE Freddie Mercury in my hometown using the first name Fred!!!!!!!

I tell no lie.

Years later, this past summer, Freddie, a man from South America had taken over the lapsed building. The menu is attached.

It is as blue as the send button is on your Gmail :-)

And the same color of my "Uncle" and #1 right hand man, mentor Richard Browns homes and office.

My my my Valentina.

Freddie resides on Forest Road, South Yarmouth, nearby my (RIP) friend Craig Doanes former home and close by where I used to reside.

Craig and I spoke of the nowadays, back before 1984.

God only knows what was said of us, long before the internet was as it is today my love.

I own http://www.oceanstreetcafe.com and am transferring registration (think state of residence) from 1 & 1 to GoDaddy.Com come April 3, 2017, I will only be the technical contact, Freddie will be the contact and registrant. Meaning, I am to build his website in exchange for some performance time at his establishment. As Shelly & Dave former owners of the Prodigal Son, licensing is question. The "powers that be" insist on high fees to allow a business owner to have performance of other artists songs. For example, If I were to perform a a-capella version of my own songs, it'd be allowed but if I were to perform someone elses song, that's where Freddie and I would have to pay.

Songs are from everyone spiritually and given to a musician, sometimes long before that human is born.

'Tis how August 29, 2001, "13 Days" Prelude to September 11, 2001: "Leonda (I'm Coming Home") became "reality". LOL>

Most tragic love song of American history since World War II perhaps and has been questioned via WCVB Channel 5 Boston as to whether or not its to be a new American national anthem just this past MLB Major League Baseball playoffs, 2016. A near strike in the emotional Richter scale inside me occurred when I witnessed with at least 20 other people the news that night. The news broadcast a divided nation. Black on one side, white on the other with fences between a long walk to God only knows where.

Destiny?

I dare look back and say I knew you'd be around but I do consistently remember telling people then, "only Valentina". Yet, your existence was silent to me until Valentines Day 2017. As I cannot hear you now my love yet, it is you that has me typing for if not the determination to hold you personally in my arms as only God will allow, thank you for entering my life Valentina.

Tonight perhaps Sarah Ednie will spark a bowl at Richard James Turner III (Twiggys) place when, if the bass guitarist may be there, a practice session will take place. The practice must end circa 7 PM, house rules and Sarah has to work at 5 am.

Looking forward. Honestly, I could sense her nakedness in my mind but I dare not say I let her sense me. How quickly you came to mind this morning. Only you, only you Valentina.

Please my love, don't let my please go unanswered okay?

Write to me my love, write.

"Funny How Love" is, is as if Sarah already knows it, the look on her face today, the drill instructor from decades ago, the center of her own attention and mine as she learned from me Twiggy's residence address and my phone and email as she was working at SpeedWay today.

Twiggy is diabetic and well, we're both gonna get our butts kicked for we both ate sugary pastries this morning, lol.

He is a Louisiana deep south migrant to Cape Cod for God only knows how long and he so much reminds me of "Meatloaf' & "Wolfman Jack" yet is slightly smaller than I physically yet I totally and thoroughly am convinced he is the guitarist equivalent of my harmonica playing. I cannot simply ask him to pick up his guitar by saying the words "plug in" for example yet as easy as I swooned over your photos Valentina, your inspiration became my voice as I know, God willing, if I sing, eventually he'll pick up his guitar as his Marshal stack is downstairs in a cramped cellar LOL.

Love,

William
williamkeithmahler@gmail.com
valentina.zelin.88@gmail.com
[/img]

W.K.Mahler
Spread Your Wings

Current Quarterback!

Postby W.K.Mahler » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:17 pm

Ya know, I learned the Valentina Zelin used my very words and life to make a f'n porno and I learned she works for Cape Cod Health Care already and is engaged. She made this porno yesterday while claiming to want to be my wife.

I feel so damned cheap.

Let this be a lesson for here comes every email we ever sent.

Valentina, Go to hell.

W.K.Mahler
Spread Your Wings

Current Quarterback!

Postby W.K.Mahler » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:17 pm

Dear Valentina

Here are the lyrics to W. K. Mahler "Outshining The Sun"

Outshining The Sun
MC16
Mr. Trucker
Heartstrings
Keep Me In Your Heart For Awhile
Too Damned Good And It's Understood
Funny How Love Is
Something About Tomorrow
What Do You Know
Teddy's Song
Regardless
Spread Your Wings
Got Me Worldwide
If You Would Be With Me
Heaven Ms. Zelen
Ballerina Valentina
Rhyme For Your Time
Buttercup, What's Up?
Sydney
Merry Christmas To You

"OUTSHINING THE SUN"

Hello my fellow sweet breeze
She brings me to my knees
I believe she grants repreive
Something up my sleeve
No time to grieve
Love will never leave
Like a tree from the leaf
Cupids true love forever thieves

From a daughter and son
My number one
Outshining the sun

It's Love pure love
Your dresses I confess this
Smiling and whiling
Me mostly you it's true
Wedding overdue
Sure as skies are blue
This I promise I will do
Intertwining and dining
You know infernos glow
Boiling and extolling
Wide pride
Tears replace fears

From a daughter and son
My number one
Outshining the sun

On my feet
You and I greet
When the day and night begun
Pillow if you please
From a willow tree
Destiny
The end of history repeats
I hope and pray
On Gods day you will say
I love you
Yes I do
I desire you

From a daughter and son
My number one
Outshining the sun

"MC16"

Do you know why I love you?
Sealed with a kiss on your nose to the grave
I've been dealt a proposal I must play
Do you, insist on silence today
I've been awaiting your words someway

I do believe
In reprieve
For the roles of xyst yearnings displayed

Dance, me? Yes I did misbehave.
Poles apart, from the center of my heart I say
Start, riding the train without delay
Hay, is the bed of roses I must lay
You, will you join me to pray
Someday
Yes our child will be wild what must we delay
So,
I've been kissed on your nose not betrayed
Stay, inside my heart for a long time contemplate
Kept alive truth hears your words instep love lives in all my soul

Do you, know why I love you?
Sealed with a kiss on your nose to the grave
I've been awaiting your words someway

Do you believe
That magic is real in these days
And nights are true Knights anways
I am, the true king of your heart my queen
Dream, for you there's a kindling fire of desire hooray!
Spark me, upwards and higher from rain I'll be drier
And while you,
Guide my spirit I'll revolve and solve your questions this may
Be,
The dream of your scene I'll will scream I am screaming
I am teaming our way to
Thee
Place we know is Heaven and way, to
A place of our fathers and mothers,
Bold,you
Can I deliver
Your love
I will consider the role
Of
Saint and or sinner
Beginner
We

Exist as a thorn of a stem of
A kiss by a rose
No harm shall come upon you
If you,
Do you know why I love you?
Sealed with a kiss on our noses to the grave
I've been
Awaiting your words someway

To you,
Mightily conceive one sense of this scene
I do
Love you dearly
It seems
Due
This song is never ending for you do,
Musicality existing fluidly weaving in tyme and I
find the meaning of love is
Never blinded by blinds and I might be
Somewhere behind you as I am designed
Moonlight and sunshine
Truly love is

"MR. TRUCKER"

How am I hurting yourself
I'm not as far as I can care
Timing anywhere justly I state
Tough rough only you
Branding new tattoos
Vann's cammy is running nice
Spirit rain feeling no pain
Freshly cooked ribs and rice
Along side Route 132
Yellow house spruced
Laid on in the shade
Kisses more than half a world away
With a nice tall glass of lemonade
Batteries need juice
We're getting on the loose
Brother choked without a noose

Mr. Trucker my friend
Popping eyeballs wilder than a goose
Toddlers make a shifting olive branch
I can dance looking for romance
Mr. trucker my friend

Sobbing to no end
Don't go please stay
My fists have something to say if you come my way
Yanking my chain you're gone right away
Too many warns from the sane
It started out lovely I need the same
Lift up your head cocky attitude aside
Mother tuck her in to bed
She cries Troy is dead
And a a line to rolling red star
No more ain't enough wherever you are
The beginning was yesterday
I gave up hell and feel better today
Somebody said not too long ago

Who do you believe you are
Mr. Trucker my friend brighter than a star
Think hard, be on guard
Highways near and far and never ends
Luckier than you are
Mr. Trucker my friend

"HEARTSTRINGS"

And the wind will dance
A a romance of quantum chance
Sweep away leaves an ordinary dance
Let the messenger live it's the same shirt I wear
Alas beneath this breast lives a beating heart
This trigger finger at ease certain places far apart
There is no evil blowing this way I swear

Walk tall, cause everybody else is livin'
Walk strong, cause its too easy to be weak
Musicality is plugged into the heartstrings of heaven
And keep tugging them you and I the meek

My tree limb, my pound of stone, my hand of hide is here
And is keeping me near a diamond far away from home
Six by dawn at least i know zero won't last long
This cold, it's register, still am not alarmed
Play that nine and more by the seventh bell
Cro-magnon champion I am ring a bell and tell

Walk tall, cause everybody else is livin'
Walk strong, cause its too easy to be weak
Musicality is plugged into the heartstrings of heaven
And keep tugging them, you and I, the meek

"KEEP ME IN YOUR HEART FOR AWHILE"

Shadows are fallin' and I'm runnin' out of breath
Keep me in your heart for a while
If I leave you it doesn't mean I love you any less

When you get up in the mornin' and you see that crazy sun
There's a train leavin' nightly called "When All is Said and Done"

Sha-lalala-lala-li-lalala-lo

Sometimes when you're doin' simple things around the house
Maybe you'll think of me and smile
You know I'm tied to you like the buttons on your blouse

Hold me in your thoughts
Take me to your dreams
Touch me as I fall into view
When the winter comes
Keep the fires lit
And I will be right next to you

Engine driver's headed north up to Pleasant Stream
These wheels keep turnin' but they're runnin' out of steam

"TOO DAMNED GOOD AND IT'S UNDERSTOOD"

I was borne in the fall eating from yar mouth and hand
Drinking barley, rye and whey as a lad and man
You told me your den is the home on Cape Cod land East of Ham
Providence in town hard witch demands to brew and stir from this sir
Oh have you heard the true romance in the swells of the wells and the fleet
I dream or lean reality scenes darlings in barns and stables from a fable
So sound-able so high Angels Anna compoundable

I'm too damned good and it's understood
Why try and I know you could
Worth every beat of the street pound it I would
Too damned good and it's understood

Please remember you are absolutely unique just like everyone else
Don't leave your life on the shelf
Cause no one else can live it better I say so myself
Ply my mouth open in the marshy fields next to Green harbor
Could I be hotter and be free I'll work for a MASH fee
Martha's in her vineyard with her nan
They tuck and sew magic int Valentina's wedding gown

I'm too damned good and it's understood
Why try and I know you could
Worth every beat of the street pound it I would
Too damned good and it's understood

"FUNNY HOW LOVE IS"
(By Freddie Mercury)

Funny how love is everywhere just look and see
Funny how love is anywhere you're bound to be
Funny how love is every song in every key
Funny how love is coming home in time for tea
Funny, funny, funny
Funny how love is the end of lies when the truth begins
Tomorrow comes tomorrow beings
Tomorrow brings love in the shape of things
That's what love is, that's what love is

Funny how love is can break your heart so suddenly
Funny how love came tumbling down with adam and eve
Funny how love is running wild and feeling free
Funny how live is coming home in time for tea
Funny, funny, funny
From the earth below to the heavens above
That's how far and funny is love
At any time, anywhere
If you gotta make love do it everywhere

Funny how love is everywhere just look and see
Funny how love is anywhere you're bound to be
Funny how love is every song and every key
Funny how love is when you gotta hurry home
'Cos you're late for tea
Funny, funny, funny how love is
Tomorrow comes, tomorrow brings
Tomorrow brings love in the shape of things
At any time, anywhere
If you gotta make love do it everywhere

"SOMETHING ABOUT TOMORROW"

I can't tell you just call my name
Lead me to where we could be
For me it is always the same
I can't ask you to stop me where I am
Tell me it's you I chatted with
But by text and email again
I can't always know which way to turn
To be with you new friend
And this life that I have yearned
Easy for me to believe you were waiting for me
When I've yet to hear you call my name
Make it so simple I'd never miss that meeting
So life changes from being the same

Something about tomorrow
Brings me here today
Something about the way you walk
Makes me wanna walk and say
Oh something about the living
Is something I've yet to live today
Something about tomorrow
Brings me here today

Yes I need you to stop me where I am
It might not seem indeed that I am that busy
I meant to be with you face to face
Take me off to somewhere a different place
Wherever you were coming to lead me
Believe me as it is you are okay with me
Take me to there your saving grace
Remember it is you I meant to go to
If I had only known for sure it was you
Seeking me out to find there is living to do
Oh no matter the situation good or bad
Take me on, take me better than I have

Something about tomorrow
Brings me here today
Makes me want to walk and say
Something about the living
Brings me here today
Something about tomorrow
Brings me here today

Though maybe I am just the kind of person
To keep missing what I am seeking
Well I probably won't be around
For so many say I ain't listening
Well next time you are around
Stop me there where I am
And take me by the hand
No matter who I am with
It's you I want
My new and old friend
Call me to your place
Wherever you may be
As long as you and I are face to face
You'll get the best out of me
Yes you'll get the best out of me

Something about tomorrow
Brings me here today
Makes me want to walk and say
Oh something about the living
I've yet to live today
Something about tomorrow
Brings me here today
Something about tomorrow
Brings me here today
Something about the way you smile
Makes me want to smile the same way
Something about tomorrow
Brings me here today

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW"

I got my windows
I got my car
I got my woman
Should get me far
I've done my time and
I've tried to know
Just where this land and of you know
I'm coming right away
So should you go
I'm looking for the promised lands
I'm taking my life in my two hands
So travel with me come what may
What will you say to me what will we pray
My friend he knows the game I play
Baseball is coming come what may
Now Springsteen he is the man
Who writes of people across the land
And Melissa Etheridge she is an Angel
She's coming to your window
Oh facing hell
So people round me
What do you know
I do believe there's
Much to show
Up on the web there is a story
I'm telling you it's one we know
From the cradle oh to the grave
I'm telling you it's me I'll save
I'll clear my conscience I'll say my peace
I'm hoping you will follow me
Don't do as I say just realize this
This is your life one you cannot miss
So why am I preaching I'm not a God man
I've seen my fortune written in the sand
So tell me now traveler
Up in the skies in mother Earth
What do you see there
What do you know
I do believe there's much to show
And so now your stories told
Whether you believe it
What do you know

"TEDDY'S SONG"

Brother of mine
Mother of mine
Father of mine
I know I'm home
In time
Daughter of mine
Daughter of mine
Daughter of mine
Son of mine
I know you know I know you know
Oh I know you know
It's time

From the heart we share
From the soul we bare
From the shadow to the light
From the daylight into the night
I will be there with you
Wherever you are whatever you
I will be there for you if you guide me too
I am here for you you are here for me too
Together we beat as one
Together we live as one
Together we are as one
Together we are as one
Together we have just begun to live our lives
To live our lives to realize we shall arise
Together as one
Together as one
Mothers fathers sisters daughters brothers and sons
I'm walking with my brother
I'm holding hands with my mother
I'm guided by my father and Jesus and God
I am with the Angels I am living in Heaven
But you know I'm around you know where I am found
I'm inside you I have pride in you
Together as one
Together as one
Together as one
Together as one
I love you

"REGARDLESS"

I only wanna love you in the mornin'
I only wanna love you in the afternoon
I only wanna love you in the evening
From the sundown to the dawn
Every way

If you want it need it got to get it from somebody else
Just don't take it from me when my eyes are closed
If you want it, need it, don't be surpised if that's just how it goes

Seven Angels looked me in the eye
Seven Angels whispered goodbye

I will be regardless
Of what you say and do to me now
I am here regardless
There is no doubt about it now

It's been a long long time since I held you my friend
I know you are not a tory
I don't mind if you look me in the eye
As you share your point of view with yourself again
I don't mind if you love me anytime soon again

Seven Angles whispered goodbye

I will be regardless
Yeah I am here regardless
There ain't no doubt about it now

If you want it, need it just don't take it from me
When my eyes are closed
Got to get it from someone else

Seven Angels whispered goodbye

I am here regardless
I will be regardless
There ain't no doubt about it now

"SPREAD YOUR WINGS"
(By John Deacon & William Mahler)

Sammy was low just watching the show
Over and over again
Knew it was time she made up here mind
To leave her dead life behind
Her boss said to here you begin
To get those crazy notion right out of your head
Sammy who do you think that you
You should be sweeping up the Emerald bar

Spread your wings and fly away fly away far away
Spread your little wings and fly away fly away far away
Pull yourself together you know you should do better
Just because you're a free woman

She spends her evenings alone in her hotel room
Keeping her thoughts to herself she'd be leaving soon
Wishing she was miles and miles away
Nothing in this world no nothing could make her stay
Since she was small had no luck at all
Nothing came easy to her
Well now it was time she made up her mind
This could be my last chance
Now her Boss said to her
Now listen Sammy your always dreaming
You got no real ambition you won't get very far
Sammy who do you think that you are
Why can't you be happy at the Emerald bar

Spread your wings and fly away fly away far away
Spread your little wings and fly away fly away oh far away
Pull yourself together
You know you should do better
Just because you are
A free woman
So
Come on
Honey

Spread your wings
Oh spread your wings
Just spread your wings
How high can you fly
How high can you fly
How high can you fly

"GOT ME WORLDWIDE"

Sometime not too long ago
I was not too alone
I picked up the phone
Found this place
Just sat down
Saw the friendliest smile
Kinda nervous
But man it was still is forever always will be completely worth while
So individual
Company
I'm looking for just where I'll be
Rock and roll, soul, country blues
Bred into my body, mind and soul
I think that means you too
Radio has been my friend
The Lord above I know I can depend on
These very souls have gotten me here
These very clothes I found somewhere
And that's no kidding they were in somebody's closet
They left behind, became mine
So sometime soon I'm traveling on
I'll leave a trail you can depend on
To say I love you and all that you do can be relied on as true
Directly to you

“IF YOU WOULD BE WITH ME”

Sans the can, she said I'm the man

Wet sand Cement under me

Merry go round and bird sounds

Always meant to be

Budding cherry trees

Clearly desert sky

Oasis clouds high

Dusty grey and blue

Wanting me and you

If you would be with me

Universally willingly

If you were free

If you would be with me

Sealed victories

Loves trajectory

If you would be with me

Best wishes, china dishes

Here on this land, springs in demand

Souls of grace

Come this way

Did I hear you say
There will come a day

April or May

Face to face

Going to stay

Why hesitate

If you would be with me

Universally willingly

If you were free

If you would be with me

Sealed victories

Loves trajectory

If you would be with me

Perhaps you happy danced?

Have you got the time

Crimean bride of mine

For the chance of romance

This is a shout and prance

I'm tasking to asking

How about some interacting

If you would be with me

Universally willingly

If you were free

If you would be with me

Sealed victories

Loves trajectory

If you would be with me

Fly this way, lil delay

God I kneel and pray

Crimean red in the veins

Open up window panes

Ship and sea bring love to me

Planets in space shining sun's face

Warmest rays feeling grace

If you would be with me

Universally willingly

If you were free

If you would be with me

Sealed victories

Loves trajectory

If you would be with me

No end for thee

“HEAVEN MS. ZELEN”

Boston is a city that knows pity

Pretty ditty riddle

Harma-fiddle

Interweave rocket magazine

Pocket socket mushroom topic

What may you say

To all us felons

Heaven Ms. Zelen

Holy war what for

Swan crane, a friendly chain

Singing ringing pain and gain

Night and day never the same

You made me sane

What may you say

To all us felons

Heaven Ms. Zelen

Smile child from the wild

Rushin’ luvin’ from bread and oven

Love glove I fit in, free from sinnin’

She’s got the groove from my mood

She met me in the louvre

What may you say

To all us felons

Heaven Ms. Zelen

“BALLERINA VALENTINA”

Saturday, half a whirl away-yeah

Sink the pink? Think brink

Made decisions about world visions

Soul resurgence and emergence

Cast you high

If I could sure dance

Let me offer you the chance

Garden of the valley

Go to talley with Father O’Malley

Take a stance, rock a romance

Boundable, musi-soundable

Ballerina Valentina

From the cantina

Who needs money?

We got sunny honey

You're on to me dusk to dark

Dawnin’ morning beating rhyme

Tick tockin’ talkin’ hearts

Mighty find left - right on time

Found it hard to believe

God's works start to seed

Green grass tea

First place to stay, drink the rays

When we wire love’s the fire

Fortune brings “tire rings”

Ballerina Valentina

You’re the scene

Sand dune dreams

You’re a scream

My only soul goal from God's bowl

Is to drink smile and shout

Dance, pounce and mount

Amount untold who needs control

I rise for your desire, I’m no liar

Don't it make our brown eyes blue

Bumpin’ fists with my brothers, we salute to you

Without delay, dance tonight I pray

Jet gas firing full blast

Tears of joy come what may

To be with you at last

At any time of season
I’ll gladly give you a reason

In my cantina

Ballerina Valentina

I do
Love you

“RHYME FOR YOUR TIME”

Loves

Origins

Voluptuously

Exceedingly

Mightily

Eternally

Fortunes

Own

Rhyming

Events

Venturing

Universally

Righteously

Very

Alert

Life

Extends

Nobly

Telegraphic

Instinctual

Notions

Allowed

Your eyes speak education

Unabashed soul Gods creation

Valentines Day 24/7/365

Long as Roses are alive Earth wide

The most beautiful woman in the world

A diamond and pearl kinda girl

Cupid’s pierced my heart to wonder quiet or thunder

A simple tongue asks why’s war to be won?

Red white brown and a wedding gown

Come on up and down to the center of town

The Bells are rings and abounds

The birds are singing gliding with our sound

You’re the lass of the sky, ocean and ground

Hey yes you I refer to you, only you

But kiss and bring your mother too

Loves

Origins

Voluptuously

Exceedingly

Mightily

Eternally

Fortunes

Own

Rhyming

Events

Venturing

Universally

Righteously

Very

Alert

Life

Extends

Nobly

Telegraphic

Instinctual

Notions

Allowed

The time is near, no more fear

Just a restless sigh and eyes semi wide

A brilliant display of hunger to be near

Help the weak and be the meek

Simply a grin from Eden mother Earths thorny sin

Left alone let me be your dear apple dimple doubtless yearning

Valentine’s-Day through and true

Red Roses for some time with you

Two hearts be true

Stuck together stronger than superglue

On the beach with the sunny sky blue

Valentine’s-Day true and through

Fires burn night and day for you

I imagine bolder, you upon my shoulder

A simple hand there is a perch for two

Singing for a ring of diamonds, pearls Jesus composes

Thorns are horns and you hold me true

This rose I hold for you

Replace the E with an A

You know the name I crave

Loves

Origins

Voluptuously

Exceedingly

Mightily

Eternally

Fortunes

Own

Rhyming

Events

Venturing

Universally

Righteously

Very

Alert

Life

Extends

Nobly

Telegraphic

Instinctual

Notions

Allowed

Add together a deer and a cat

That equals you for a fact

This ring I sing rhymes with signs

And the fortune teller described blood red never dead

Thank you sir Tupac Shakur

For your kind prose of words

A rose grow on the pavement

This is a statement as a breath of fresh air

God is coming soon for me and you

Devil take heed may you dare

Sing time after time Blue white and red

I learned a smiling side I have said

No more frowns lift my head off the ground

Doves make the best nests around

Gleaming light, day through night

You make me feel more than alright

Loves

Origins

Voluptuously

Exceedingly

Mightily

Eternally

Fortunes

Own

Rhyming

Events

Venturing

Universally

Righteously

Very

Alert

Life

Extends

Nobly

Telegraphic

Instinctual

Notions

Allowed

“BUTTERCUP, WHAT’S UP?”

Consider it done, Honey one

Sail the gale with Dolphins and whales

Here I come for you hun

Tectonic Terry is beaten merry

Smilin pride with arms open wide

Kissing you, yeah that's what wanna do

Peppermint coffee and Russian toffee

Who's your lover from another

Son and daughter futures broader

Ya know I can't stop rhyming

Nickling and diming, rock a lot o talking

Humming and swimming loves rumbling seas

Cat tail wagging glowing bragging with you I'm winning without sinning

Buttercup

What's up?

Milk chocolate hair braid, tea and lemonade

Can't promise I'll behave as you lay in the shade

Thanks for giving me some living

Roses and a bed of hay

I am proposing with you I lay

Don't stop composing gold and diamond rings
Jetting to heaven Three sixty five

Clouds run and hide she’s the pilot and has God’s eyes

Igniting mighty sighs she's the toast of pride

No doubt much to sing about

Hey yes you I'm in love true

But for now tell what should I do

When our eyes meet your soul I'll greet

Tell me your answer will you please

Buttercup

What’s up?

Netbuds and bubble suds

Weave a spell and feel the swell

Never ending time will tell

I sing to thee to please be with me

On a seashell certainly sells

Gentle breeze upon my knees

It’s the here and now why worry of how

Thanks to you I am proud and screaming loud

Claim to fame is knowing your name

I’ll never be the same and I can't complain

You’ve been making jello off this fellow
Freddie Mercury please circle me

Funny how love is you sang with glee

Buttercup

What’s up?

"SYDNEY"
(Instrumental)

"Merry Christmas To You"

(Christmas Eve 2004)

Well this time, I know
I'm not coming home
But I'm thinking of you more than ever
These waves are crashing down
All I can remember is
Lying on the ground
I know your prayers are there for me
Would you please add someone else's as well
Might be a long, long time before we see each other again
But at least this time, Christmas time
I know I am at home with you again
Please I so much as dared care for more than just you
From what I know
That you don't know of
Many people like me
Who live the same way as you
Please remember this moment my friend
My true love
I am coming home again
Merry Christmas
To you

I am coming home
Merry Christmas
To
You

W.K.Mahler
Spread Your Wings

Current Quarterback!

Postby W.K.Mahler » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:19 pm

On Mar 1, 2017 2:50 PM, "Valentina" <valentina.zelin.88@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello my love William! How was your day? I am very glad to read your
letter. I, too, everything is good. After I write you a letter, I
start to read a poem that you sent me. I think we can talk on Skype at
the weekend. I'm sorry young boy who died of the machine. My love, I
have news for you. Today I went to a travel agency. I expect that I
will need to collect a lot of documents, but I do not think that all
so difficult. In addition, in recent years, due to strained relations
between the two countries, the people of Russia are often denied a
visa in your country. But I very lucky. My travel agency, has a good
reputation. I entered into a contract with them, and my manager
himself will do whatever is necessary. He only We need information
from me and from you that I was able to get a visa. I'm going to do a
tourist visa. My William, my travel agent to ask you to write to him
e! My love, do you mind if I tell your e-mail with your tour agent to
contact you. My travel agent needs information, that would apply for a
visa for my trip to you! This e-mail address of my travel agent
manager.evgenia.s@dtravel.ru. My travel Agent will wait for your
letter! I am very happy that I'm starting to take the first steps for
our meeting. My heart is full of love for you, and I'm lonely without
you and your loving heart. You can not imagine how I miss you. I am
very lonely. But I always think of you, and it reduces my loneliness.
You're always in my heart and in my thoughts. My love to you all and I
love you like crazy! Our love to you - this is the most precious
feeling for me in the world. My love, I look forward to when we will
be together! I also believe that the time will soon come, When we
first met! William Tell me about your future plans? We already know
each other well enough, and most Above all, we should always talk to
each other. First of all, it is necessary, because everyone has an
opinion and I have to say it! I love you and I miss you. At this
point, I have to finish my letter. I'll be waiting for your early
reply! Kiss gently and firmly I embrace! With love your Valentina.

W.K.Mahler
Spread Your Wings

Current Quarterback!

Postby W.K.Mahler » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:21 pm

Vustaw
?

Gustav
Alma
Harold
Elizabeth
Bridget
Anna
Alan
Bruce
Robert
Harold Jr.
Richard
James
Marilyn
Carolyn
Sharon
Lori
Steven
Teresa
Gayle
Judy
William
Keith
Valentina
Troy
Oscar
Tommy
Julie
David
Francis
Brian
Ashley
Jessica
Ryan
Scott
Brandon
Cameron
Vanessa
Emily
Bea
Ava
Nicole
Kelly
Jacquie
Jay
Jasmin
Ren'ea
Maliyah
Therrien
Walsh
Zachar
Forest
Zelin
Mahler

Me?
Pepper and salt
Grey and brown whey
Billy I pray
Who me silly Willy?

I'm the luckiest guy to know
Heavens Ms. Zelen
Sailors may taylor
With love Ms. Zelen
From all us felons
Heavens Ms. Zelen

Valentina I work in new pieces entitled "G Street Hustle" & "Taffy".

W.K.Mahler
Spread Your Wings

Current Quarterback!

Postby W.K.Mahler » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:21 pm

Why
am I
thinking about

Monday morning
9 am
I saw a fire in the sky
I felt my heart
pound in my chest
I heard an Eagle cry
Now I'm alive and I breath the air
I believe of a bird on a wing
And about the destiny he sings
Take me away
Fly me away
Lift me up so high
Where Eagles fly
Take me away
Where Eagles fly

Tis too bad that Don Henley seriously was entertained of thoughts of keeping the nest closed upon coffin when Glen Frey passed away a couple years ago, take it easy baby it'll be alright lets go lets by morning light lets go to the underground, light my way red hill mining town, I will follow you wherever you will go the calling awakening I am from transferring all my music, graphics, images from 1967 to 2017 as of last night. Now I write to you my fawn that's gone to the center of my hoarded heart and soul and as poor as the chance of topless skies and apple pies with your eyes as my surprise as close as I type I2I from Billy, I Sigh.

NETBUDS
"OUTSHINING THE SUN"
W. K. Mahler, Mahlers.Com
Presents 12 new songs
Outshining The Sun & Sydney Rose
The new folk singer songwriter twin singles
Recorded and produced by Tony Bonelli at Mode 4 Studios of Hyannis, MA. USA
Outshining The Sun - Too Damn Good And It's Understood - MC16 - Mr. Trucker
Dreamer's Ball - State Trooper - Taffy - Ballerina Valentina - Heavens Ms. Zelen
Funny How Love Is - If You Would Be With Me - Sydney Rose

Valentina I propose the idea of writing as I have to you, I ask you to take the best of it and draw a draft agreement for me to contribute regarding
meeting via email with "social worker" that assists you with "tourist visa". My landlord, home owner knows my intent with you to stay there with the pets.
Please understand, I walk on purpose, not for lack of money :-). Although you come here, how will you support yourself? I dare say Valentina you are more able to grace the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit and easily I will target my energy into bringing to the table my efforts in attracting attention with you on the center focus of my sane brain where Oscars and Grammys are but caviar and 420 cigarettes are a safe certain bet we're a killer team no gunpowder plenty of gelatin dynamite with a light saber beam we'll absolutely make you lose your mind....

A spin on Killer Queen got by Queen from "Sheer Heart Attack" came to mind but really? I know the Cape Cod area can offer you much financial compensation for just advertising your beautiful face and dresses and choices of the best sis but really? You come to give up Crimea? Is there clashing in the streets between Ukraine and Russian soldiers? How could such a deer in the headlights able to put up a fight woman like you be stuck there? There's nothing like that here at all but alas, health care is a ever sprouting business and no doubt, I've got better news. My friend Andrew Gorsuch and I go back to 2002 September here in Massachusetts for almost a month. He was a focal point for "No Highway" a song I dedicate to my brother Troy Oscar Mahler. Anyways, recently he and I keep up on Facebook for a couple of years and also in person here in Hyannis now where I type at the Public Hyannis Library thankfully to Ron the Security Agent. Andrew is from New York and reminds me of Jim Morrison and Steven Baldwin in one man with perhaps the best news for perhaps speeding up your tourist visa as not just a nurse but as an artist? Andrew shares the same last name as Supreme Court Justice Nominee of the United States appointed by President Trump, another Gorsuch. Andrew reached out briefly last week via Facebook. He must be overwhelmed. He works construction and he also acts religiously and is bold untold when his mouth unfolds glaringly borderline words of hostility and expletives but he's a guy to look in the eye and can't deny he is like I at one time in my youth, growing up.

Your "social worker" how much time do I have to prepare? Can we meet via live transmission and Skype at your leisure, I can be there anytime via Skype no problem my love.

I will email your contact when I know for sure what I should say, I'm being discretionary, all new unexplored territory.
I will go back to the Mode 4 studio tomorrow before dark and library too to ready for "Funny How Love Is", "Too Damn Good And It's Understood", "If You Would Be With Me" to send to you by midnight if all goes well.

I want to say goodbye to my friends who know I come to them and never expect anything in return. I'm ready to give up my attention to my earned my degree swinging from another tree ex partners that I still own a claim to fame for here.

Terry has disappeared, I think I may visit him in a Psychiatric Hospital or respite. He knows only Jesus is able to get him out if he don't realize he's better off without the lifeline cut off from Suboxon and other drugs.

What must you see when you work as registrar? The blood? You are blood, to come here knowing all too quickly I could never let go of being inches away from you for days and nights on end Valentina. What is your middle name? Sydney's funeral I know nothing of as of yet, looking now.

There will be a moment when Cape Cod is graced by you Valentina and I can only hope you are satisfied with my humble abode that is really not my own. A work in progress. My time is almost through here at the library.

Sigh, don't cry an eye of rain
You got me to take your pain
Valentina

Love you

Click here to Reply or Forward
0.56 GB (0%) of 115 GB used
Manage
Terms - Privacy
Last account activity: 1 minute ago
Details

W.K.Mahler
Spread Your Wings

Current Quarterback!

Postby W.K.Mahler » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:22 pm

Hello my dear William! Why do not you answer my letter of tourist
agent? Why do not you then do not say about our meeting with you? I do
not understand why are you ignoring my letters !!!! I'll wait for your
answer to my all questions !!! Valentina!

W.K.Mahler
Spread Your Wings

Current Quarterback!

Postby W.K.Mahler » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:24 pm

Please know the lyrical sense to this is two step with a 3/4 beat bass double tom snare and high hat with Terry there along with Kevin Joe sometime for an electrical acoustic version of the lil treat of a time Allahm Buddha and God allows me here at the Hyannis Public Library today. Later on today, the double single 50/50 clocks in at near 13 minutes of first folk G Harmon Blues Harmonica and first "quill to pen" versions of "Outshining The Sun" and a free new opening version only from me recorded by Tony Bonelli at Mode 4 Studios, Hyannis, MA. USA. the last song on the new 12+? new song with 12 other songs in a 1@1 per 1 hour of pure native to Massachusetts residents of Stoneham from Belagorsk, Crimea to Yarmouth, MA.

There is competition to perform in Miami 2017 and I plan to do complete justice to Billy Joels original catered to the moment the record button is wherever you will go that is when I'll know to let our spirit flow, don't you know? More to buy the 242 by 420 today you'll get 'em in a reponse to your follow up to this lovely soul of a goal>

"Sydney Rose"

Mr. Slicky Na'ry
A Saint Nicky
Uncle Dicky
Billy Silly
Balleria Valentina
Nests To Confess a state of a messa Gee
Vanessa ya should lefta like a Paco Taco
On a Monday thru Sunday Paco Taco
Buttercup Gooey Lucy Kathy Taffy

Gold Opal Dove
Daughter Of Love
I Propose A BIt Of Prose
I sigh and cry Sydney Sky High Arose
Down Gypsy Road
Sydney Rose

Thanks equally for my and your time by design of rhyme
now remember $2USD for two songs and when the twelve song full length folk singer songwriter freestyle improvising classic rock and roll blueazz soul regardless of control, bring a bowl for tunes and you'll be smilin' soon:I'll get back to you as soon as possible, thanks, William@Mahlers.Com. :-)

Click here to Reply or Forward
0.56 GB (0%) of 115 GB used
Manage
Terms - Privacy
Last account activity: 1 minute ago
Details

W.K.Mahler
Spread Your Wings

Current Quarterback!

Postby W.K.Mahler » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:24 pm

Hello my dear William! Why do not you answer my letter of tourist
agent? Why do not you then do not say about our meeting with you? I do
not understand why are you ignoring my letters !!!! I'll wait for your
answer to my all questions !!! Valentina!

W.K.Mahler
Spread Your Wings

Current Quarterback!

Postby W.K.Mahler » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:25 pm

I did reply and wish for timely resolve.
Please resend his name and email address. Still nothing from he by he in inbox.

I've to you given first person access to all work I've done for your seeds to grow so mix the potting soil. Tomorrow, Stash app financial market.

When do we chat via Skype?

Val
William Dew

W.K.Mahler
Spread Your Wings

Current Quarterback!

Postby W.K.Mahler » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:25 pm

If tomorrow were here I'd be 24 hours closer to you Valentina :-)

What did your visa representative tell you? Attached are some new pictures taken today and last night. I fancy myself to think like President Vladimir Putin. Maybe because I am short and bald but in excellent shape like he lol. The newspaper Boston Globe had a picture of he next to a New York senator. Another article is of a question, who was better in baseball, David Ortiz or Ted Williams. I'll pick Ted Williams for my Uncle Ted and myself one of many williams. My uncle James William Mahler and of Uncle William Zachar but of course me, William, also known as Billy growing up. There are carnations in the attached photos purple and red my i cannot wait to lay next to you as the sun is resting. How long are you planning on staying? Love me forever will you?

Please respond soon my love

W.K.Mahler
Spread Your Wings

Current Quarterback!

PreviousNext

Return to Fried Chicken