Feminazis need to shush

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby musicalprostitute » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:15 pm

JLP wrote:Your comment in reply to my post was " I knew you would not be far away". Some people might find that intimidating. Putting a label on people as lefties because they appear to be more tolerant about certain things than you can be seen as intimidating too as can telling people to ignore your threads because they have a different view point to you.


'I knew you would not be far away' is intimidating? Fuck me, I have really heard it all now.

The reason I am opposed to such lefties is because they are far LESS tolerant about things in life than I am - I do not believe in any prejudice or intolerance: they clearly do. And they are hypocrites.

I told a poster to ignore my thread because they stated I was making a drama, when I was just giving my opinion. I ignore threads all the time on here that I disagree with. No biggie.

Truthfully, hand on heart, I am one of the most peaceful, non-violent and non-aggressive people that I know. I have never, ever tried to intimidate anybody at any point in my life because it is just not in me. I cannot help it if you take the things I state in that way - I only state my opinion and will fight my corner if I believe in something, but I never do so with any hint of intimidation.
Last edited by musicalprostitute on Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

      
 
Posts: 4271
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:52 am
Location: Essex and Cardiff.
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 455 times

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby musicalprostitute » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:18 pm

Elessar wrote:
Once again you're making assumptions, which is something you say you don't like. I'm not offended by Grammar Nazi or even by Feminazi, and I'm certainly not upset. I actually don't particularly care about any of these things, I'm just giving an opinion. I have strong opinions, but very few of them have an emotional component to be honest.

Anyway. Yes, I know a lot of women are anti-feminism. More than 50% of misogynistic posts on Twitter are by women, apparently. I think that some women don't like being told the they should have careers and don't have to have children or get married etc., and they don't see feminists as role models for that reason.

The reality is that women should have the choice over what to do with their lives, and not have it dictated to them; not by men OR by other women.


Fair enough.

And I agree with your post here.
 
musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

      
 
Posts: 4271
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:52 am
Location: Essex and Cardiff.
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 455 times

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby YAFF » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:36 am

Elessar wrote:I think this thread needs to be pulled; it's basically just full of hate speech. The title alone is probably sufficient.


I agree and with all the other shite we could be attacking someone picks this? There is more than a whiff of misogyny here. I'm only complaining because it doesn't go far enough into misanthropy
"I don't dislike Freddie and have said he's hands down the best singer I've ever heard." - magicshoes
 
YAFF
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 2236
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:26 am
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 281 times
Been thanked: 235 times

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby JLP » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:02 am

Maybe so called alpha males might feel so fragile with their masculinity that they .feel threatened by females wanting to be their equals.
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 11225
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 417 times

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby JLP » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:20 am

PS nut suggesting anyone involved is an alpha male.
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 11225
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 417 times

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby Innuendoes » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:09 pm

JLP wrote:Maybe so called alpha males might feel so fragile with their masculinity that they .feel threatened by females wanting to be their equals.


No no, these particular women aren't wanting to be equal. They are violent! There are women in these groups that want to castrate all men or to quote one of them "want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig". This is definitely not the same thing as a feminist and these feminazis strongly dislike feminists as well.
 
Innuendoes
 
User avatar

 
 

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby JLP » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:42 pm

Innuendoes wrote:
JLP wrote:Maybe so called alpha males might feel so fragile with their masculinity that they .feel threatened by females wanting to be their equals.


No no, these particular women aren't wanting to be equal. They are violent! There are women in these groups that want to castrate all men or to quote one of them "want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig". This is definitely not the same thing as a feminist and these feminazis strongly dislike feminists as well.



My post never mentioned the nasty feminists though. I was speaking of equality in general.
Come on you Tigers.
 
JLP
Site Admin
 
User avatar

 

Growing old disgracefully

      
 
Posts: 11225
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 417 times

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby musicalprostitute » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:55 pm

Innuendoes wrote:
No no, these particular women aren't wanting to be equal. They are violent! There are women in these groups that want to castrate all men or to quote one of them "want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig". This is definitely not the same thing as a feminist and these feminazis strongly dislike feminists as well.


So very true. I don't see why some people do not get the distinction between real feminists and scum like the femizazis: they are a different breed altogether.
 
musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

      
 
Posts: 4271
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:52 am
Location: Essex and Cardiff.
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 455 times

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby Tarkus » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:28 pm

This is frankly a brilliant talk, which I think deserves to go here...

phpBB [video]
 
Tarkus
 
User avatar

 
 

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby CNB » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:06 pm

The most prolific WHINER in America isn't a woman!
IT'S LATE !!!!!
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER !!!!!
SPREAD YOUR WINGS !!!!!
 
CNB
Somebody To Love
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 9176
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 517 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Feminazis need to shush

Postby musicalprostitute » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:45 pm

Tarkus wrote:This is frankly a brilliant talk, which I think deserves to go here...

phpBB [video]


Will have to have a proper gander at this later, Tarkus. Started watching the first couple of minutes earlier - so far, so sensible. :)
 
musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

      
 
Posts: 4271
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:52 am
Location: Essex and Cardiff.
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 455 times

The Grammar discussion

Postby musicalprostitute » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:59 pm

Roger wrote:
I’d also say that the word ‘feminist’ shouldn’t really need to exist.


It shouldn't; but 'feminazi' should. Great word.
 
musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

      
 
Posts: 4271
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:52 am
Location: Essex and Cardiff.
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 455 times

Re: The New News Thread.

Postby Roger » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:48 pm

Yup, because not only is it offensive to women, but it’s also offensive to the memories of 7 million murdered Jews. If one wants to label themselves as a prick to as many people as possible, it’s a very efficient way of doing so.
 
Roger
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1147
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:15 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: The New News Thread.

Postby musicalprostitute » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:03 pm

Roger wrote:Yup, because not only is it offensive to women, but it’s also offensive to the memories of 7 million murdered Jews. If one wants to label themselves as a prick to as many people as possible, it’s a very efficient way of doing so.


No.

I have never met a single woman who is offended by the word 'feminazi' and here's why: women are not stupid; they know the difference between a misogynistic slur and an attack on those rabid, men-hating lot who do not speak for the majority of the female race. You should give them more credit.

And if we are going to go all snowflake and get offended about the use of certain words then we can probably eliminate the bulk of our language (considering someone somewhere is offended by something).

Queen played SA in 1984 and were labelled racist because of it (wrongly, but still...). Does that mean we should all be offended and not support them anymore? Clearly not. What we actually do is think for ourselves and make informed decisions based on the evidence; 'feminazi' is not an attack on Jews or an attack on the average woman in the street (as you should know) - it is an attack on those who are filled with bitterness and hatred for the male species...and, even more, an attack on those who threaten their own sisters if they do not agree with them. I shall stand by the word and its true meaning; you carry on throwing out your 'pricks', etc.
 
musicalprostitute
Don't Stop Me Now
 
User avatar

 

Defend yourself, I bring catastrophe

      
 
Posts: 4271
Images: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:52 am
Location: Essex and Cardiff.
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 455 times

Re: The New News Thread.

Postby Roger » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:08 pm

Who decides the ‘true meaning’ of this term? You? Or perhaps the person who coined it?
Because the person who coined it actually has a good etymological basis for it: He believes that feminists have abortions out of spite towards men, and he compares abortion to the holocaust. It’s a stance that’s crass and offensive, but at least follows its own internal logic.

It’s an absurd extrapolation to say that if some ‘snowflakes’ find a term that compares a struggle for equality with mass genocide, we should ban all words because someone might find them offensive. “We can’t compare victims of discrimination to war criminals? Next they’ll say we can’t have black bags or Christmas!”

I think the fact that you haven’t encountered any women who find the term offensive is more a reflection of how hard you’ve been looking rather than of how many women it offends. For example: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/s ... e-proudman
 
Roger
The Show Must Go On
 
User avatar

 
 
Posts: 1147
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:15 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 33 times

PreviousNext

Return to Views Of The World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests