Europe / Uk Tour Pre-sale

The forum to discuss the ongoing collaboration with Adam Lambert. Talk about the tour etc in here but please and chat type stuff into the designated chat thread in Fried Chicken.

Re: Europe / Uk Tour Pre-sale

Postby AngelR » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:24 am

hansu wrote:Did anyone buy tickets today to Wembley? I tried the morning at 10 am and I could not get any :(

Looks like Wembley sold out as well as O2.

AngelR
We Will Rock You

Postby LucywashiandsowasI » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:38 am

Seriously what is going on with tickets?

Cant get tickets for anywhere and I don't believe for one moment that Newcastle, or anywhere else for that matter, has sold out already!?

Is this just a cunning raise to raise the market value of tickets I wonder?

LucywashiandsowasI
Spread Your Wings

Postby hansu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:47 am

I think Ticketmaster keep a load of tickets and sell them on Getmein.com. Also owned by ticketmaster...?
How else did both Wembley and O2 be sold out immediately at 10 am :(

hansu
Spread Your Wings

Postby Jimi » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:53 am

getmein is their reselling site. They wouldn't specifically put them on there but from 10.00 on Wednesday when the presale started they have been appearing on Getmein , Viagogo , Stubhub etc. I took me 25 mins to get mine on Wednesday. they were droppoing like flies. However, there is an awful lot that have been assigned to the £330 special ticket nonsense.(good seats crap value) These will not sell and will become available as normal tickets

I would suspect that nowhere near all the tickets have been sold and another tranche will become available soon.
Keep checking.
Also try the specific websites of the venues as they often have some. I got tix for the last tour at Leeds through theirs in block 215.

Jimi
Spread Your Wings

Postby Spook2 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:53 am

same with Manchester and Liverpool

con job

Spook2
Spread Your Wings

Postby vfldotl » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:24 pm

Got mine for Budapest... :)

Any thoughts on this? "Event Info: Bringing weapons, glass vessels, cans, polyethylene bottles, umbrellas or other hazaordous objects, alcoholic
drinks, toxic or other narcotic substances or audiovisual equipment incl. photo cameras is prohibited."

vfldotl
Spread Your Wings

Postby LifeisReal » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:37 pm

On the pre sale, which did come in an email, we got 3 tickets for Nottingham Block 15 row K which hopefully will be good. Never been to Nottingham Arena before so hope the acoustics are good there.

Just checked Ticketmaster for Nottingham seated and standing, all gone, none available !
It's all so beautiful, Like a landscape painting in the sky

LifeisReal
Spread Your Wings

Postby AngelR » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:52 pm

vfldotl wrote:Got mine for Budapest... :)

Any thoughts on this? "Event Info: Bringing weapons, glass vessels, cans, polyethylene bottles, umbrellas or other hazaordous objects, alcoholic
drinks, toxic or other narcotic substances or audiovisual equipment incl. photo cameras is prohibited."

I always bring alcohol, helps me stay happy while queueing up :lol: They would confiscate all you listed above though, apart from the cameras (you can get your camera back after the show). Mobile phones are allowed!

You're so lucky to get the tickets! I know, the Budapest show will be epic! Wish I could afford to go. Budapest is one of my favourite European cities. Love the Hungarian culture, character and the beauty of this city and the food, of course! :)

AngelR
We Will Rock You

Postby Johan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:03 pm

Amsterdam seems to be sold out too.
There must be something you can say..?

Johan
Spread Your Wings

Postby Capt. Den Ronson » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:21 pm

Jimi wrote:
Capt. Den Ronson wrote:When you watch Montreal 81, they were fucking amazing as a four piece. Freddie and Roger were never better IMO.

I'd agree with that

***cutaway shot*** "Nice!"

Capt. Den Ronson
The Show Must Go On

Postby KingOfRhye » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:21 pm

Unfortunately this will be the first Queen+ tour I won't be attending. Tried to get standing on pre-sale (Wed ad Thurs) for Glasgow SSE Hydro then was right on the button at 10am again this morning. Every time seemingly instantly sold out.

At the same time I got an email from getmein.com telling me there were standing tickets available through them.

Becoming a total joke to try and get gig tickets now - it's either too expensive and/or the tickets disappear at 'On-Sale' time.

Really disappointing.

KingOfRhye
Spread Your Wings

Postby AngelR » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:47 pm

KingOfRhye wrote:Unfortunately this will be the first Queen+ tour I won't be attending. Tried to get standing on pre-sale (Wed ad Thurs) for Glasgow SSE Hydro then was right on the button at 10am again this morning. Every time seemingly instantly sold out.

At the same time I got an email from getmein.com telling me there were standing tickets available through them.

Becoming a total joke to try and get gig tickets now - it's either too expensive and/or the tickets disappear at 'On-Sale' time.

Really disappointing.

Sorry to hear that.
There is plenty of time before the tour starts though. I'm sure you will have a chance to find standing at the 'normal' price sooner or later. There are usually some tickets available a couple of days/weeks before the show. Just keep an eye on it.
Funny, that JLP told us not to worry about the pre-sale! Such an expert! ;)

AngelR
We Will Rock You

Postby LucywashiandsowasI » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:56 pm

KingOfRhye wrote:Unfortunately this will be the first Queen+ tour I won't be attending. Tried to get standing on pre-sale (Wed ad Thurs) for Glasgow SSE Hydro then was right on the button at 10am again this morning. Every time seemingly instantly sold out.

Really disappointing.

I had the seamd problem, but I refuse to believe these gigs have sold out so quickly. There must be seats becoming available soon.

LucywashiandsowasI
Spread Your Wings

Postby Faellie » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:17 pm

I think the 2015 UK tour was sold out, so why wouldn't this one be? Although I agree, resellers are always a pain.

Faellie
Spread Your Wings

Postby Capt. Den Ronson » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:23 pm

AngelR wrote:Funny, that JLP told us not to worry about the pre-sale! Such an expert! ;)

You can buy Thunder tickets for less than face value outside The Dog & Duck.

Capt. Den Ronson
The Show Must Go On

PreviousNext

Return to Queen + Adam Lambert