Image storage site problem

Lay back, relax, and talk about any topic that takes your fancy. Heavy stuff, however, should be posted in Views Of The World.
Posts made in this forum do not count towards your post count.

Image storage site problem

Postby KNIGHT » Fri May 11, 2018 12:49 pm

Hello,

i'm having some problems to find a good image storage site/on a publicly accessible web server. The last one i used it's no longer online.

Can someone help me?

KNIGHT
Spread Your Wings

Re: Image storage site problem

Postby Innuendoes » Wed May 16, 2018 9:43 am

KNIGHT wrote:Hello,

i'm having some problems to find a good image storage site/on a publicly accessible web server. The last one i used it's no longer online.

Can someone help me?

Do you mean a photo hosting site? If so, if you have a yahoo email account or create one (they're free) you also get photo hosting for free on www.flickr.com depending on how much storage you need. If you need a heck of a lot, it's very reasonable. Something like $6.99 for 3 or 4 months at a time. I use the latter as I have over 4000 photos on mine.

Innuendoes

Postby KNIGHT » Wed May 16, 2018 6:36 pm

Innuendoes wrote:
KNIGHT wrote:Hello,

Can someone help me?

Do you mean a photo hosting site? If so, if you have a yahoo email account or create one (they're free) you also get photo hosting for free on http://www.flickr.com depending on how much storage you need. If you need a heck of a lot, it's very reasonable. Something like $6.99 for 3 or 4 months at a time. I use the latter as I have over 4000 photos on mine.

Thank you for your answer.
I'm having some problems uploading images on this forum. My last image server is no longer online. So, I need a knew one. A good one. Some images are upload here, in this forum, in a very good way and with nice quality. I'm trying to find a image storage server/site where I can upload images in the same way.

KNIGHT
Spread Your Wings

Postby Innuendoes » Thu May 17, 2018 8:54 am

I don't know what you mean. If you mean a site to host images, flickr is great! There are a lot of professional photographers using that site which tells a lot about how good it is.

If you are wanting something that's for a direct upload from there to here without pasting a url onto this site, I don't know of any.

Innuendoes

Postby nicksmithworld » Sun May 20, 2018 10:34 pm

I use http://www.Imgur.com, it's free.
‘...and I find myself thinkin', well, what would you do?’

nicksmithworld
The Show Must Go On

Return to Fried Chicken