Long time fan new to the forum!

Introduce yourself here. Post birthdays and photos.

Long time fan new to the forum!

Postby GaiaGoddess » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:09 pm

Hello!!

I should have joined this forum 2 decades ago, lol I've been a pretty big Queen fan for about 20 years, just enjoying a resurgence of my love for them since the movie came out! Even getting into more songs I either hadn't heard or passed over the first time.

I saw Queen with Paul Rodgers whenever that tour was, 90's sometime? I really wish I could see them again on this current tour but I will be at a music festival on the day they play here.

My favorite 5 Queen songs are The Prophet's Song, Death On Two Legs, Fat Bottomed Girls, I Want To Break Free, and Somebody To Love. Oh boy that was hard, I could make a few more top 5 lists!

I thought the movie was mind blowingly amazing, and was delighted to hear a character in the movie has the same name as me! My name is Shelly Stern just like the journalist who asks Freddie about his sexuality! :P
"Forget your sing a-longs and your lullabies
Surrender to the city of the fireflies
Dance to the devil in beat with the band
To hell with all of you hand in hand
"

GaiaGoddess
Spread Your Wings

Re: Long time fan new to the forum!

Postby Mudkip » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:08 pm

GaiaGoddess wrote:Hello!!
My favorite 5 Queen songs are The Prophet's Song, Death On Two Legs, Fat Bottomed Girls, I Want To Break Free, and Somebody To Love. Oh boy that was hard,

Oh yes completely understand the struggle, the only way you could get me to say only one favorite song, is if you would put a gun around my head and demand an answer instantly, so i would say The Show Must Go On, but hold me up again in 5 minutes and the answer would be completely different :D

But to get to the main point: Welcome to the forum! I wish you a nice stay here!

Mudkip
Spread Your Wings

Re: Long time fan new to the forum!

Postby SaveMe » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:54 pm

Welcome!! I wish you all the best here. Can't wait to talk to you! :lol:

SaveMe
Spread Your Wings

Return to Good Company