The New News Thread.

This is the place for topical debate and discussion about anything in the world (non-Queen related).

Re: The New News Thread.

Postby Elessar » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:11 pm

JLP wrote:
action wrote:
JLP wrote:Although I have reservations about her coming back here I think the citizenship decision was done purely for political reasons. There iz an undercurrent of anti Islam in the UK and this decision will find favour witb those people.

this is just a plain safety measure and it should be dealt with thoroughly. stripping her from her british nationality is just step 1. It is mind boggling this terrorist sympathiser is still a free woman. she's got all the time now to plot evil deeds.

what the world needs is more terrorists, like it needs a hole in the head

I said a while back that if she returns, she should be accountable for her actions.

There’s speculation (just speculation, mind) that she’s had her citizenship revoked because there’s no evidence of her committing any actual crimes, and removing her citizenship is an extrajudicial way of making sure she can’t roam the streets of Britain with her evil Muslim ways.

We might not like what she’s done, but if she hasn’t broken any laws she’s essentially just exercised freedom of thought.

Elessar

Postby action » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:05 am

Elessar wrote:
We might not like what she’s done, but if she hasn’t broken any laws she’s essentially just exercised freedom of thought.

she and her ISIS friends want to remove freedom of thought.

so if freedom of thought is so important to you, you'd better start picking a side
Why stand on a silent platform?

action
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Elessar » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:34 am

action wrote:
Elessar wrote:

so if freedom of thought is so important to you, you'd better start picking a side

Okay so this is the paradox of freedom of speech/thought that people can’t get their heads around.

If you truly believe in freedom of speech, you should be willing to fight for the right of someone else to say that they believe YOU should not have freedom of speech. If you won’t do that, your belief is conditional.

It’s a hard thing to get your head around and if you can’t, you should accept that your belief in freedom of speech is indeed conditional.

There’s no point fighting for someone to have the right to agree with you. For you to be a man who truly believes in freedom of speech, you must fight for someone to have the right to disagree with you, to hate you, and to ridicule you.

Elessar

Postby action » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:04 am

Elessar wrote:Okay so this is the paradox of freedom of speech/thought that people can’t get their heads around.

If you truly believe in freedom of speech, you should be willing to fight for the right of someone else to say that they believe YOU should not have freedom of speech. If you won’t do that, your belief is conditional.

It’s a hard thing to get your head around and if you can’t, you should accept that your belief in freedom of speech is indeed conditional.

There’s no point fighting for someone to have the right to agree with you. For you to be a man who truly believes in freedom of speech, you must fight for someone to have the right to disagree with you, to hate you, and to ridicule you.

all of this, I can accept with a group like the SJW's. they are known to be quickly offended, and severely want to limit your freedom of speech, to the point of forcing their ideals to us in the form of art and media.

SJW's are a big problem , but ultimately they are harmless (the feminazi jokes are bit overdone by this point, maybe).

Unlike ISIS, SJW's do not intend to behead everyone who disagrees with them.

with ISIS, it's not a paradox of their right of freedom of thought, against ours. it doesn't stop there. there intent is to use violence and kill everyone who disagrees. Or do you think ISIS have a "right to kill" too?

action
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby JLP » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:16 pm

Elessar wrote:
action wrote:
Elessar wrote:

Okay so this is the paradox of freedom of speech/thought that people can’t get their heads around.

Completely agree with you. Of course that does not mean someone spouting homophobic, sexist, racist et al bollocks should be allowed to put their views into actual deeds.
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Growing old disgracefully

Postby Elessar » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:01 pm

action wrote:
all of this, I can accept with a group like the SJW's. they are known to be quickly offended, and severely want to limit your freedom of speech, to the point of forcing their ideals to us in the form of art and media.

SJW's are a big problem , but ultimately they are harmless (the feminazi jokes are bit overdone by this point, maybe).

Unlike ISIS, SJW's do not intend to behead everyone who disagrees with them.

with ISIS, it's not a paradox of their right of freedom of thought, against ours. it doesn't stop there. there intent is to use violence and kill everyone who disagrees. Or do you think ISIS have a "right to kill" too?

At this stage I can’t tell if you’re being deliberately obtuse or if you just don’t get it.

Freedom of speech = saying you hate the West
Incitement to hate = telling other people they should hate the West
Murder = killing someone from the West, or indeed from anywhere

You throw around terms like SJW, but you’re the one who wants to silence Muslims because they hurt your feelings.

Elessar

Postby WeeMann » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:10 pm

I haven't looked into this yet, so it may not be factual, but just come across an article which suggests that the US and Canada are having similar issues with IS brides wishing to repatriate, all within a few days of one another.

If true it might suggest another reason for removing her citizenship.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =893790202
DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a post, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate.

WeeMann

Not even on the B list...

Postby Elessar » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:13 pm

WeeMann wrote:I haven't looked into this yet, so it may not be factual, but just come across an article which suggests that the US and Canada are having similar issues with IS brides wishing to repatriate, all within a few days of one another.

It’s a nice conspiracy theory but you could engineer a reverse conspiracy if you so wished:

ISIS is weakening so they want to stir up islamophobia in the West by pushing the government’s to strip citizens of citizenship.

Elessar

Postby WeeMann » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:14 pm

DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a post, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate.

WeeMann

Postby WeeMann » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:17 pm

Elessar wrote:
WeeMann wrote:I haven't looked into this yet, so it may not be factual, but just come across an article which suggests that the US and Canada are having similar issues with IS brides wishing to repatriate, all within a few days of one another.

It’s a nice conspiracy theory but you could engineer a reverse conspiracy if you so wished:

ISIS is weakening so they want to stir up islamophobia in the West by pushing the government’s to strip citizens of citizenship.

I can't see it being a coincidence that they're all trying to return at the same time, the only question is why - are they genuine, or is there a plan behind it, one way or another?

WeeMann

Postby Elessar » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:21 pm

It’s a bit of a masterstroke I suppose. If they’re let in, ISIS potentially have sleeper agents. If they’re not let in, it’s a PR coup for ISIS who can use it as propaganda to recruit.

The solution is to detain them and deradicalise them. Go 1984 on their ass.

Elessar

Postby JLP » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:09 pm

Elessar wrote:It’s a bit of a masterstroke I suppose. If they’re let in, ISIS potentially have sleeper agents. If they’re not let in, it’s a PR coup for ISIS who can use it as propaganda to recruit.

Agree. Let her back in and arrest her the second she steps into UK soil. Put the baby into the hands of social services
Come on you Tigers.

JLP
Site Admin

Growing old disgracefully

Postby Elessar » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:35 pm

JLP wrote:
Elessar wrote:It’s a bit of a masterstroke I suppose. If they’re let in, ISIS potentially have sleeper agents. If they’re not let in, it’s a PR coup for ISIS who can use it as propaganda to recruit.

Agree. Let her back in and arrest her the second she steps into UK soil. Put the baby into the hands of social services

Or turn her into an asset, either by getting her to cooperate or by putting her under surveillance. The government clearly don’t watch enough TV.

Elessar

Postby action » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:24 am

whenever a terrorist attack occurs, the extreme left-controlled media are always reporting how the terrorist was "mentally ill".

there is an almost 100% correlation with being an ISIS member and being mentally Ill.

I'm not saying this, the extreme left media is saying this. So this made me come up with the following.

why don't we buit new high security mental institutions, just to lock up these terrorists?

There, they could receive "treatment" for their mental disease, until they are "cured".

the woman in question, by the looks of her and the way her eyes stand (they are dark and empty), clearly looks mentally ill to me. I say she could be the first patient of the institution. And hey, she may even get her british nationality then. On the condition that she stays in there until she's cured. This would also meet Elessar's concerns of rehabilitation.

action
Don't Stop Me Now

Postby Elessar » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:29 am

action wrote:whenever a terrorist attack occurs, the extreme left-controlled media are always reporting how the terrorist was "mentally ill".

They only say this when the terrorist is white. The same is true when a gun man opens fire in a school in America, but again, only if white.

Elessar

PreviousNext

Return to Views Of The World