No
10%

Total votes: 20

Black Wings

Re: Re-organization of Forum -- The Voting Booth

Post by Black Wings »

Frank wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 8:07 pm
So I messaged Nick a month ago and haven't heard back at all. I just want to say I'm sorely disappointed our efforts were for nothing. I realize it's not THAT big of a deal in the grand scheme of things, but it would have been nice to at least be acknowledged. Sir Didymus put a lot of thought into it and I thought we went about it the best way possible. Oh well. We tried...thanks to all who participated.
I'm sorry, at least you and Didymus deserved a response at least.
Maybe my thoughts of bringing two sub forums back wasn't a good idea to begin with.

Kes

Post by Kes »

Anyone seen the movie 28 Days Later?

Well, that's what the streets of London are REALLY like, at the moment. Get things into perspective, and when there's some sort of normality back in the world, maybe people can make changes.

Frank

Post by Frank »

Kes wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 2:36 am
Anyone seen the movie 28 Days Later?

Well, that's what the streets of London are REALLY like, at the moment. Get things into perspective, and when there's some sort of normality back in the world, maybe people can make changes.
I am fully aware that there are more pressing concerns in the world, because (as I said earlier) in the grand scheme of things, this isn't that big of a deal. I realize times are hard in London. Right now in the states I have a friend whose neighbor's window was just broken during the riots in Philly (and across the states). The "city of brotherly love" is going mad and tearing itself apart. I'm genuinely afraid for my friends and have spent the last couple of hours face timing to make sure they're OK. My one friend can literally see the riots from his sixth floor apartment. All that said (and I apologize for rambling, but it's on my mind), I'm still allowed to express my disappointment with the forums. I'm simply expressing my frustration because, frankly, I wouldn't have wasted my time putting this topic together with Sir Didymus if only "maybe" people can make changes. But I will be patient.

Kes

Post by Kes »

All I'm saying, is that in these current times, you don't know what's going on in other people's lives. If and when this place has Mr Weymouth's attention, I'm sure you get an answer

Frank

Post by Frank »

Kes wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 9:22 am
All I'm saying, is that in these current times, you don't know what's going on in other people's lives. If and when this place has Mr Weymouth's attention, I'm sure you get an answer
And of course you're right. I apologize. I don't know what's going on in Nick's life right now. Thank you, Kes.

Kes

Post by Kes »

No worries. I understand it seems annoying, and frustrating, when you've put in the work.